(800) 506-3565
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Michael K
    Participant

This is my first time posting on this forum and well, the first time I’ve actually ever made a decision to go to a place like Sheri’s Ranch with all of the absolutely gorgeous women there! I know I (like many others) had a very inaccurate impression of brothels/courtesans, in my case because I didn’t do my research and had um… Parental influences. And then when I decided to go to Vegas for a couplea reasons, I was checking out what I should do for a day before meeting a friend and well, Sheri’s came up and I was intrigued and now I’m planning on making my first trip to Sheri’s Ranch upcoming in wow… Only two weeks?

Cue nerves….. Now. Okay, nerves have hit because as I’m sure you’ve been able to guess, this is going to be my first time doing anything like this and while this trip isn’t going to be anything major (It’s going to be VERY special, I have no doubt, and a memory I’m not going to want to forget, ever) And what this means is that I have a couple questions that pertain to this trip as well as possibly a future trip that I’m HOPING to have, but again, not sure how it all works!

So here goes:

I know I’m flying into Vegas early morning, but when would the best time be to show up? This itself has a couple of intermediate questions, such as well, if I make an appointment with one of the wonderful ladies, is there a ‘good’ time to set the appointment for? Or should I contact them to find when a good time is? I know I have all day! And if I don’t make a reservation, is there a time in which it would be better to show up?

But this is a question for a future trip to Sheri’s Ranch… If I were to arrange a GFE, would there be any way to experience what my personal fantasy would be… Taking an amazingly beautiful lady to Vegas itself for a Las Vegas Golden Knights game? (I’m a Sharks fan, but Vegas is a wonderful middle ground!) I figure here’s probably the best place to ask!

And, um… Well, *sigh* I know this doesn’t make me look like I’m nervous or anything, but since this is…. Yes, I think it’s the third time I’ve deleted and restarted typing this, Yeah.. But I might have an idea of who I’d want to meet in particular, but I don’t think I could go wrong with anyone!

Any advice would help!

Flint
    Participant

being nervous is understandable.
    IMO, it is better to email or tweet the ladies of your choice to discuss what you are looking for in your party(activities, duration, etc). Unless you are really early am to maybe post dawn, there will be someone available.

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

You can make an appointment for any time, even early morning. Just email the lady or ladies you like, choose one, and agree on a time. They will prepare and be ready for you, even if it is early morning.

GFE date, no you cannot take the lady into Vegas, or anywhere else. The ladies are not allowed to leave the premises.

If you don’t make an appointment, what time to show up? As I understand it, the ladies are assigned to either the day shift, which I believe runs from 5am to 5pm, or the night shift, 5pm to 5am. However, the few times I have been there, you won’t find many ladies hanging around the bar before noon. You can show up anytime and ask for a line-up, but if you want to just mingle in the bar and choose a lady that way, I would say mid-afternoon to about midnight, you should have plenty to choose from.

Michael K
    Participant

Thank you both for the rapid responses, they really did help put me at ease (a bit) and answered my questions thus far! It really is a pity I can’t take them to a game, but that just goes back on my bucket list!

But yet comes another question, and I do apologize for asking these questions (however, the only stupid question is the one not asked, right?), but if I brought a gift for a lady of choice, would it be poor taste to personalize it, or should it be generic? I know I’m one to make memories and like to make impressions on other people, but I really don’t want to come across as creepy.. So, once again asking for advice!

Flint
    Participant

probably generic is better, but ask the lady what she prefers without mentioning the exact gift.

Anakin
    Participant

Hey Michael,
    Since it’s your first trip to Sheri’s, would it help your nerves to have a wing man? I’m in Pahrump for the next week, and I’d be happy to help. Since I’m going there a few times this week anyway, it wouldn’t be any trouble.

At Sheri’s, you can walk right into the bar, which is the best way to start anyway, as it allows you to avoid that awkward ringing of the doorbell.

Let me know by replying here, and I’ll tell you how to reach me.

-David (Anakin)

Flint
    Participant

Anakin, that is generous of you to help him out. Nowhere near the Ranch when he will be there.

Michael K
    Participant

Anakin, I think you may be one of my favorite people as of this moment!!

I do definitely think I’m going to head into the bar, that just seems like definitely the best option of the two (the doorbell would really be awkward). I DID manage to get the nerve up to finally settle on the fourth version of a message to the lovely Lady Nova Star and made a reservation to meet with her, not that it’d settle my nerves down much at all! I’m sure I’ll be there before 10:30, unless I really underestimated my ability to get lost on the way, hmm… Maybe I picked too early as an 11am arrangement… I hope not (I get paranoid about being late if you couldn’t tell) But yeah, with luck, I’ll be there about 10:15ish if things go smoothly..

Flint
    Participant

I once did an early afternoon appointment, but decided I preferred evenings better.
    No reason to not have an appointment. If things do not click between you and Nova, you can talk to other ladies at the bar and see what happens…

Anakin
    Participant

Are you staying in Vegas? If so, you should leave some extra time to get over the hill due to major construction. In case you weren’t aware, Sheri’s has hotel rooms on the property, including suites that are pretty awesome and not very expensive.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by Anakin.
    Michael K
    Participant

Anakin, you are a savior of the nervous people! I bow to your greatness, THANK YOU soooooo much for being there to meet me before my appointment with Nova Star, it was a help immeasurable in grace and quality. You the man!

Flint
    Participant

Anakin, how long is that construction going to last?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar