(800) 506-3565
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    mrpaul
    Participant

Some will recall that I visited the ranch sometime ago.
    Reciently I was diagnosed with cancer and I want another visit before I go into treatment.
    I have always wanted to meet a naughty schoolgirl (short plaid skirt, knee high socks, white shirt tied closed, and no bra).
    My visit plans are for sometime in early Feb and I would like to know if any of the ladies have this kind of outfit and will be working in early Feb?

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

Go to the home page for this site, click on The Brothel/Sheri’s Playland/Naughty Classroom, and I think you will find what you are looking for.

Anonymous
    Inactive

mrpaul,
    I believe most of Sheri’s Courtesans offer the naughty schoolgirl role-play scenario. You might perform a “Search Ladies by Date Range” to determine who will be at Sheri’s Ranch during your visit, and then “Send a message” to the Courtesans that stimulate your interest. http://www.sherisranch.com/search-ladies.aspx

Naughty Classroom http://www.sherisranch.com/vip-bungalows/sex-role-play-at-sheris-play-land.aspx

Sheri’s Playland: Naughty Schoolgirl Must be Punished http://newblog.sherisranch.com/role-playing/sheris-playland-naughty-schoolgirl-must-be-punished/

Flint
    Participant

mrpaul, that is awful news!!
    I think most ladies have a schoolgirl outfit or could cobble one up. The problem is, besides looking like one ,which have the mentation to act as one without falling out of character? I could use other opinions but the classroom is the correct environment to start but it is the place to finish up with both going away happy?

Anonymous
    Inactive

mrpaul,
    I’m sorry to hear about your cancer diagnosis. I wish you a speedy recovery resulting from your oncology treatment! The medical treatment today is much more efficient to completely eradicate cancer. I underwent both chemotherapy and radiation thirteen years ago, and I’ve been cancer free since that time with the exception of squamous skin cancers resulting from extensive sun exposure.
    Best of Luck, FF

Allissa
    Participant

I won’t be at the ranch till February 17th but I def have the outfit you are looking for if your dates are flexible 🙂

Flint
    Participant

I wish a naughty schoolgirl could cure all my ailments!

Anonymous
    Inactive

So sorry about your cancer diagnosis and hope your able to visit the place have your naughty schoolgirl fantasy fulfilled before you undergo treatment.

Charina Lee
    Participant

Hi. I think most of us have some type of schoolgirl outfit. I not only have several versions of the schoolgirl outfit, but I like to also do kind of a nerdy schoolgirl look where I go from very “geeky” with a conservative look, to very, very smokin hot!!!

But the main thing is your recovery. We all wish you the very best and I mean that sincerely.
    Feel free to e mail me whenever you want.

Take care,

Charina

Flint
    Participant

How many variants of the schoolgirl outfit do you ladies have and what are they?

Charina Lee
    Participant

Well Flint let’s see. I have the geeky school girl, the sweet, naive and innocent schoolgirl, the more aggressive schoolgirl where I bribe the teacher into an A+ or I tell the principal….

I have the japanese schoolgirl type outfit with the white shirt, blazer, old fashion underwear and high white socks and the little blue tie….

And of course the stripper skirt plaid schoolgirl outfit….

But its not so much the outfit as it is the role play. That’s where I explore your fantasy and mine because I can think of a dozen different scenes I’d just love to role play!!!!

Charina

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar