(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Aaron
    Keymaster

To all;

Once your account has been approved, you will receive an e-mail from wordpress @blog.sherisranch.com with your username and temporary password.  Please be sure to check your junk e-mail folder.

If you have any issues with the new forum system or if the system is not working properly, please feel free to contact us at: info@sherisranch.com

Thanks,

Sheri’s Ranch IT Department

YB_Goode
    Participant

I am having problems posting. When I hit submit, it just reloads to a blank entry section. if I hit back copy my text and then paste it back in, I get an error message that says it’s a duplicate post.
    It seems others are having issues as well.

Really killing this forum, as you may have noticed interaction is WAY down.

Anonymous
    Inactive

YB Goode,
    I occasionally have that very same issue, but it has improved somewhat. The system is dumping an attempt to submit an initial post. Then it erroneously detects a resubmission as a duplication. I finally resorted to rewording my post’s verbiage and sometimes it is accepted. The problem seems to be greater if the post to be submitted is fairly lengthy.

Flint
    Participant

I have problems in a forum, in that initially i see HTML to the left of the main content. A flash and it is gone.

Maverick
    Participant

I am having problems posting. When I hit submit, it just reloads to a blank entry section. if I hit back copy my text and then paste it back in, I get an error message that says it’s a duplicate post.
    It seems others are having issues as well.

Really killing this forum, as you may have noticed interaction is WAY down.

Yahtzee!!!

YBG, Hit your mark with manicuring precision!!!

Unlike FF I have seen NO improvement either consistently or intermittently, I find its dysfunction persistent.

Thanks for posting this it appears, as I postulated in a post in another thread, I’m just bat shit crazy as it applies to this issue.

FF:

The problem seems to be greater if the post to be submitted is fairly lengthy.

Perhaps I should just paste a target on my ass……..this software is not for the expansive of thought. THX 🙁 🙂

My Best,

Mav

Maverick
    Participant

I have problems in a forum, in that initially i see HTML to the left of the main content. A flash and it is gone.

Not you too 🙁

And the hits just keep on rolling.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The old forum had a view counter in addition to a reply counter. That was a very useful tool, since it indicated how many times a post was read separate from replies. It was a good indicator of a post’s popularity.

Aaron
    Keymaster

Have you guys considered using Chrome Firefox as your preferred browser?

The forum and the site renders perfectly on the latest Chrome browser.

Maverick
    Participant

Have you guys considered using Chrome Firefox as your preferred browser?

The forum and the site renders perfectly on the latest Chrome browser.

No it doesn’t, got it and it still doesn’t clean up the issues. The most egregious offense is the duplicate post error message which is itself in error.

Again Aaron the forums are far from fixed, damage has been done, all these issues should have been exposed in a beta test or the like before this board went live.

At this point all the patchwork is just whistling past the graveyard……in this case less metaphorical than not.

Good Luck and

My Best,

Mav

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aaron,
    There’s a problem that’s preventing posting a review to a Courtesan’s Official Page. I attempted to post a review to Hailey Leigh’s Official Page but every time I click “submit review” the page refreshes but nothing is being accepted. I know reviews don’t appear until verified but there is no statement or message whatsoever after attempting to submit. I’m utilizing the same procedure that I used to post my previous numerous reviews for other Ladies, but the system will not accept it.

I clicked on Hailey Leigh’s Official Page and it states “Hailey Leigh’s Overall Ratings” 5.0/5.0 (Based on 6 client reviews) http://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=637
    However, after I hit >> Click here to read the Reviews… it states (Based on 0 client Reviews) so they aren’t being recorded in her reviews section for some reason. http://www.sherisranch.com/ladies-reviews.aspx?id=637&page=0
    In addition, my review “Sensuous and Gorgeous Hailey Leigh” is listed in “Most Recent Reviews” too. http://www.sherisranch.com/browseladies.aspx

*The problem of posting reviews to a Courtesan’s Official Page seems to have been resolved effective June 17, 2014 with the implementation of the new updated Sheri’s Ranch Website.

Flint
    Participant

Your forum has changed today. Please restore it to the appearance it had earlier as a picture of a lady takes up space I can use for reading and responding.

Aaron
    Keymaster

@Flint we are the in process of updating our website to reflect a the new design.

Please allow 4 hours for the process to complete.

If you are experiencing any difficulties, please send me an e-mail and let’s connect to further troubleshoot.

Thanks,

Aaron

Aaron
    Keymaster

@Flint found out the issue you were referring to. Should be fixed now. Consider using an alternative browser(Chrome, Mozilla) other than IE version 9 or less.

– Aaron

Mr. Incredible
    Participant

@Aaron Everything I have encountered so far seems good. I really like the new looking profile layout for the Ladies. Except the availability portion for the ladies isn’t applying to all ladies or correct at the same time. Where I have requested a lady and it’s showing that she is “available?”

Flint
    Participant

Aaron:
    My laptop cannot run IE 10 and I do not want to switch browsers for one website. I also use my phone for this site. You need another display option which reverts to the older page formats. Everyone does not have unlimited data so loading all of a lady’s pictures eats data and is slow

Aaron
    Keymaster

Mr. Incredible, The available means that the lady is currently available at Sheri’s Ranch. Let’s say you searching for a specific date or a specific type of party the lady caters to, by using the “Search Ladies by Date”, and the website returns the results. The “Available” will give you indication that she is currently at the ranch.

The same applies when you get to a ladies profile from let’s say twitter or other sources, the site will indicate if she is available.

Flint
    Participant

Aaron, i should not have implied that the redesigned website does not its positive aspects. I would prefer that you restore the top menu bars versus that three line menu icon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Aaron,
    Great job, you performed a magnificent and masterful feat on this new updated website! The new website looks fabulous and I’ve already found it’s a vast improvement. Of course, there will be the normal fine tuning process for which Forum members must demonstrate patience, but that will only serve to make the website that much better in the long run.

One item of note is that the former “All Ladies” thumbnail photos page is no longer visible which is preferred since some of those Courtesans appeared very infrequently and it just served to clutter the old website. However, a Search Ladies operation can be executed to reveal those profiles. A search can be performed for Courtesans that are neither listed under This Week’s Lineup or Scheduled Ladies coming soon. The ability to Search Ladies by Date Range, Search a Lady by Name, or Search for Courtesans that cater to certain party types or specific menu items can be performed at the following hyperlink which is fantastic. Search Ladies: http://www.sherisranch.com/search-ladies.aspx

In addition, the problem of posting reviews to a Courtesan’s Official Page has been resolved effective June 17, 2014 with the implementation of the new updated Sheri’s Ranch Website, so there’s no longer an existing issue. I was able to post a review to Hailey Leigh’s Official Page without any difficulty whatsoever.

Thank You!

Leto
    Participant

I like this new format a lot. A great improvement overall.

Aaron
    Keymaster

@Flint I completely understand. The reason you are seeing the three line menu is because of your browser not being able to render the newer Web codes.

I respect and understand your reasons for not wishing to upgrade, as I am sure you would understand how newer technology progress to replaces it’s predecessor.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar