(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Azru007
    Participant

I’ve officially purchased my plane tickets to come out to Sheri’s on June 21st! I’m very nervous and excited!

I’m coming both as a physical virgin and as a brothel virgin and I’m looking forward to having a wonderful time.

Flint
    Participant

Congratulations! Try to relax and enjoy your first time, even if it does not go as you expected.

Azru007
    Participant

Thank you Flint.

I’ve been refreshing my memory and reading Dex’s Newbie Guide and before I leave I’ll remind myself a couple of things mostly as you said to just relax and enjoy myself.

The times of my flight are a little strange so I’m going to make an appointment so that I’m not waking up the whole house and I’ll be getting a room and taking my meals in the restaurant.

I see this trip as an adventure and I’m going to go as myself.

Flint
    Participant

be yourself is a good idea.

AlexEmpire
    Participant

“I see this trip as an adventure and Iā€™m going to go as myself.”

That is truly the best way to do it! If you come with that in mind you will have a wonderful time!

Azru007
    Participant

Thank you again, Flint and Thank you Lady Alex. šŸ™‚

I’m very happy that I decided to come out to visit later rather than sooner gives me plenty of time to work out all the details so that I can focus more on having a wonderful time instead of being anxious.

I’ve decided on renting a car and save the complimentary limo for another time, I’m going to make this a ‘Journey of Firsts’ so first time to Las Vegas, first time renting-a-car, first time visiting Sheri’s Ranch … and hopefully more ‘firsts’ to go from there, haha. šŸ˜‰

Flint
    Participant

howfully you can enjoy the ride after you cross the mountains.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Awesome, Welcome hun! I how you have an amazing experience!

Azru007
    Participant

Thank you once again Flint. If Google Maps is accurate it looks to be a fairly straight forward drive.

Thank you Lady Angel for such a warm welcome! I’m really looking forward to a hopefully amazing experience. šŸ˜€

I do have a travel question: Will can economy car get me from Las Vegas to Sheri’s Ranch? Or do I need something with a bit more oomph to get over the mountains?

Angel Parr
    Participant

No hun Economy should be just fine, the mountain is there but its really not that bad, hell I’ve seen guys drive up in little electrical cars, you should be fine. People ride their bicycles up and don’t it, if a bike can make it but your car cant, well then that car shouldn’t be on the street anyways lol!

techieguy80
    Participant

Welcome Azru, excellent choice and you will have an amazing time! No worries on the car, it should make it just fine, you may have to go pedal to the medal on the way to the ranch at the top of the mountain, but the trip back is easier.

Azru007
    Participant

Thank you again Lady Angel. Haha, I happen to have a very nice bike the problem is that I’m three hours away by flight so … it would take me quite a while to get there just biking. šŸ˜‰

Thank you Techieguy80 for the welcome and advise I shall definitely remember to put the pedal to the metal when going up the mountain in the economy car.

I shall reserve one shortly now that my research in the area has been completed. I had no idea that the car rental was a shuttle away from the airport which makes the commute that much easier.

I have another question: What is the etiquette in being greeted by the hostess? Aside from being polite and saying ‘hello.’? Do I shake her hand? There are a few ladies I’m interested in seeing this would be important information to convey to her would that be correct?

Thank you again I’m sure I’ll have more questions and news as my trip nears. šŸ™‚

Flint
    Participant

I have always just talked with any of the hostesses.
    The information you wish to convey are intimate party details?

Angel Parr
    Participant

Yes, if you want to talk with a few girls that you know of already then tell the hostess the ladies names and she’ll arrange it so that you can speak with all of them separately!

Anonymous
    Inactive

When you travel make sure you have a water bottle because it gets hot in the desert. Also make sure you get a GPS with the rental car so you don’t get lost.

Azru007
    Participant

My apologies for my delayed reply.

@Flint – Thank you once again sir. I see now that my question would be confusing ‘would this’ is correct. Thankfully Lady Angel was able to decipher and is correct that’s it’s the ladies names that I would convey upon being greeted.

@Lady Angel – Thank you again m’lady. You got it perfectly!

@Diesel – Thank you, sir. I have a GPS on my iPhone and there’s a Walgreens on the way to Sheri’s that I can pick up plenty of water.

I was actually thinking of canceling my trip since I’m about to start extensive dental work and have an issue which might cause me to fail the DC (even though I’ve never had sex) or at least make my penis grotesque. However; I’m continuing on as planned since a lot can happen between now and June.

Once I post that the rental car has been reserved that will be it, I’m on my way and nothing short of Zeus’ thunderbolt will stop me from seeing the journey through to the end!

Anonymous
    Inactive

You might want to get checked out by a doctor first before you go. You don’t want to spend all that money on a rental car/flight on a trip to get there, then find out you’re going to fail the DC.

Flint
    Participant

Diesel has a point. Get checked up first, so as not to waste any money.

Azru007
    Participant

Thank you again Diesel a very good point. I have a doctor’s appointment set for Tuesday and I’ll be going in for a wellness exam either late May or early June and be able to follow-up.

My plane tickets are non-refundable so if I have to cut losses that will be the least of them.

Needless to say I’m taking very good care of the twig and giggleberries so that I can be confident to pass the DC and have some fun while visiting.

Azru007
    Participant

I’m very happy to report that my doctor gave me a clean bill of sexual health. Apparently my issue was a raised vein due to poor circulation it’s mostly gone back to normal (thank goodness), so it means more exercise, more water and less tight fitting boxer shorts.

By the way having a healthy libido and not doing anything about it for almost two weeks is not a great way to live. You might say that I’ll be visiting to promote good health, haha!

Should I still be worried about the DC?

@Flint – By the way sir Flint, unless I’m missing something we’re unable to PM forum participants. I want to share that you have good taste in entertainment Star Trek The Original Series and specifically the episode Requiem for Methuselah. Is that why you visit Sheri’s so that you can caress a smoothness and inhale a fragrance without the other side of mortality or immortality for that matter?

• This reply was modified 8 years ago by Azru007.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar