(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    George
    Participant

Hello, so I am wanting to come out to Sheri’s but I am wondering if there are any buses, shuttles, companies that go out there from Vegas. I know it’s a pretty good distance and that renting a car is what most would say to do. I am thinking of doing that as I’m sure it would be cheaper but I have a driving anxiety, long story short, I can get a panic attack while driving. It really sucks as it can make a trip to the store or to work real crappy. Since I will already be a bit nervous about coming out there for the first time and not knowing the drive, I just want to know all my options.

Thank you

Anonymous
    Inactive

There are no tour busses, scheduled route busses, shuttles or rail transportation from Las Vegas to Sheri’s Ranch. The cost of taxi fare for the 60 mile one way trip from Las Vegas to Sheri’s Ranch would exceed $150. The two preferred methods of transportation for clients not driving their own car are #1 Sheri’s Limo service, and #2 McCarran Airport rental cars. I’ve listed a couple of previous posts relating to Sheri’s Ranch transportation.

Riding a Limo vs. Driving a Rented Car http://newblog.sherisranch.com/forums/topic/riding-a-limo-vs-driving-a-rented-car/

Renting a Car http://newblog.sherisranch.com/forums/topic/renting-a-car/

Flint
    Participant

firefighter I wondered what the taxi fare would be. I never thought to go that route.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Flint,

USA Taxi Fare Calculator estimates between $154 and $185 depending on the Taxi Company and traffic; they estimate the UberX Fare between $110 and $131 depending on actual circumstances.
    http://www.taxiautofare.com/us/Default.aspx?LocationID=53&Distance=93.188&Source=3950%20South%20Las%20Vegas%20Boulevard,%20Las%20Vegas,%20NV%2089119&Destination=10551%20Homestead%20Road,%20Pahrump,%20NV%2089061&Time=3724

Taxi Fare Finder estimates considerably higher at between $212.23 and $222.55. However, customers may be able to negotiate an equitable Flat Rate charge instead of a Metered Fare with certain independent companies. http://www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=LV&from=Las+Vegas%2C+NV%2C+United+States&to=Pahrump%2C+Nevada&fromCoord=36.1699412,-115.13982959999998

Sheri’s Limo is still one of the most reliable modes of transportation along with renting a car or driving your own car! It may be awkward or embarrassing asking a Las Vegas cab driver or UberX driver to take you to a Pahrump brothel. Conversely, a Sheri’s Limo driver is a client’s initial contact with Sheri’s Ranch and they understand completely your position and are 100% supportive.

YB_Goode
    Participant

Keep in mind those taxi fare estimates also don’t account for the wait-time while you’re partying.
    And as far as hiring a limo/town car driver, that’s probably looking at 3hrs, at the very least…again, probably in the $200-300 range.

If you can’t drive yourself, then maybe you can share the trip out with a friend who’s willing to be your wing man.

The “free” limo is the next best option, even if it’s less than ideal. I put free in quotes because you still really should tip the driver, and since the driver is paid for by a % of your party price (lowering the take home $$ for your companion) it reduces your bargaining power.

Just some things to consider. However you get there, just have fun!

-YB

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Taxi Fare estimates are one-way. Taxi waiting time fees are $30 per hour minimum. Taking a Taxi from Las Vegas to Pahrump isn’t a better option over the Limo. However, it is an alternative. Renting a car or taking the Limo appear to be better choices. Sheri’s Limo has the definite advantage of allowing a client to relax and discuss brothel questions with an experienced and knowledgeable Limo Chauffeur. The best option is driving your own car, but it’s not always possible due to personal circumstances.

Flint
    Participant

I do not drive so it is the limo or taxi.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Limo ride may have a slight impact on a client’s negotiating leverage because they receive a percentage of the party fee; however, Courtesans will still negotiate with respectful Limo and other clients equitably because all customers are treated fairly and equally.

In addition, I negotiate fairly with Courtesans and tip Ladies who provide exemplary service! In lieu of cash, I’ve presented $100 Victoria’s Secret certificates or nice gifts to my favorite Courtesans on occasion. If a client really wants to reward a Courtesan they can treat her to a two-hour bungalow party where she receives an appetizing full course dinner and 50% of a lucrative party fee too.

saurabhindian
    Participant

I think renting a car will cost starting 50 usd minimum one day which is very less comparing to hiring a taxi?
    I was browsing some of the rental agencies sites like enterprise hertz etc.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The best transportation option is taking Sheri’s Limo, because the Limo driver is the first line contact with Sheri’s Ranch and they know the exact route, driving time and can be helpful with client’s brothel questions. Driving your own vehicle or renting a car from a rental agency at McCarran Airport is the second best mode of transportation. UberX is a newer lower cost transportation method, and it’s becoming very popular but not as reliable as any of the aforementioned.

saurabhindian
    Participant

How much it costs renting a car from a rental agency at McCarran Airport average per day ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Rental car companies usually offer preferred rates to members, and costs depend on the rental car company and type of car. Some cars may be rented on a flat rate and others charge mileage. The cost of their insurance will add to the overall cost too. If you don’t have a preferred rental car agency, search http://www.rentalcars.com for special deals.

Enterprise at Las Vegas McCarran Airport for example offers either a Chevrolet Spark or Nissan Versa for 3 days with unlimited mileage for $119.55 plus tax and fees ($173.39 total booked in advance). Collision Damage Coverage may be added for $11.00 per day, so you can insure your rental car against unforeseen loss or damage without filing a claim with your own auto insurance carrier.

George
    Participant

Ok, well thank you for the information, guess I will just have to suck it up, lol. Might help if I knew a little about the drive, is it fairy easy, looks like it cuts through some hills or mountains? Traffic, I would assume is mostly near Vegas but still need to ask. And I am guessing you don’t need some great suv or 4 wheel drive to get there?

Thanks again.

Flint
    Participant

An ordinary vehicle should do just fine in good weather.

kane
    Participant

I know from a cost point, I should rent a car, but, I am planning to visit the ranch on my 50th, and I HATE driving, especially in unfamiliar areas, so it will be the limo for me. How much advance notice is needed for the limo?

Anonymous
    Inactive

The directions from Las Vegas to Sheri’s Ranch are very simple. Starting out on I15 South in Las Vegas turn onto NV160 West (Blue Diamond Road) and drive 52 miles to Homestead Road in Pahrump which is the first stop light. There are no extremely winding turns; the speed limit is 70 miles per hour after leaving Las Vegas city limits, reduces to 50 miles per hour in a short stretch near a fire station and upon entering Pahrump reduces again to 45 miles per hour. It’s a straight shot from Las Vegas and there are no turns off NV160 until you reach Homestead Road. Turn left on Homestead Road and proceed 8 miles to Sheri’s Ranch at 10551 Homestead, Pahrump, Nevada. http://www.sherisranch.com/las-vegas/default.aspx/

NV160 is paved all the way and expands from 2 lanes to 4 in parts and there are a few passing lanes. The traffic isn’t extremely heavy and only a two wheel drive vehicle is needed. Las Vegas and Pahrump are high desert and it rarely snows but it’s usually a light dusting when it occurs. I find the Las Vegas to Pahrump drive relaxing because I’m accustomed to Los Angeles freeway traffic. In addition, I look forward to multiple orgasms at the end of the road!

If you plan a Sheri’s Ranch Limo ride and Hotel stay, I would telephone the office to make reservations 30 days in advance.

Paul
    Participant

Firefighter, thank you for your detailed explanation in this thread about the limo service and tipping. I’m planning my first trip to Sheri’s this May, and I’ve spent some time reading the newbie guides (thank you for those also, they are awesome), but I still had some questions, which you answered in this thread. I knew the limo service got a cut, but I wasn’t sure how much.

I was also wondering if a courtesan would have to split a cash tip with the house just like they do the normal negotiated party cost. I appreciate you sharing your own practice of gift cards or gifts instead of cash tips. That’s a great idea that I hadn’t thought of.

In general, thank you to everyone for being so supportive and helpful to someone new to the LPIN world. This whole community just seems so . . . awesome. Very accepting and kind. It means a lot to me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Paul,

A Courtesan is required to split cash tips of usually $100 or more with the house. Also, extravagant gifts must be split with the house too. However, gifts and gift certificates of $100 or less are not normally subject to this requirement. I’ve listed another thread concerning “Gifts for the Ladies” for additional information.

Gifts for the Ladies http://newblog.sherisranch.com/forums/topic/gifts-for-the-ladies/#post-6497

Paul
    Participant

Awesome, thanks firefighter, that gifts thread is really helpful.

Flint
    Participant

firefighter is the $100 breakpoint a house rule or state ordinance?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar