(800) 506-3565
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    GoodHeart
    Participant

1. I understand that each lady has her own pricing, and that’s fine. But after we agree, is that the final price? Or is there also some government sales tax?

2. I’m in my late 40s and would be looking for a lady in her 40s/late 30s. Since they’re in the minority, what’s the most effective way to be paired with a lady of similar age?

Note: I don’t doubt that the younger ladies are good at their professions. I just think it would be . . . strange to have sex with a woman that much younger than me.

Thanks!

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

There is no additional sales tax. Whatever price you agree on is what you pay, I assume they take the taxes out of that amount.

If you look on the ladies’ profiles, you will see their (approximate) age. You will find several in the age range you desire. Becky Lynn is in that range, I have partied with her and she is fantastic! Tell her “Mike your softball buddy” sent you.

GoodHeart
    Participant

Thanks! Could you answer one more question? There are, as you said, a few ladies in the age range I’m interested in. I can see the days that they’ll be working, but there’s no time of day. Since Sheri’s is a 24 hour establishment, I don’t want to arrive after they’ve worked all day and are trying to rest. So is my best bet to contact each lady to find the time of day she’ll be available? Or is there something on the site that says this, and I just missed it?

Thanks again.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by GoodHeart.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by GoodHeart.
    Flint
    Participant

if you make an appointment ahead of time, and state when you want to see the lady, she should be available then. this assumes she does not have a party too close to yours, and yours is not too early in the day or too late into the early morning.
    Have you emailed or Tweeted the ladies of interest to talk about your party requirements and the time of day?

GoodHeart
    Participant

Thanks, Flint. No, I haven’t contacted any of the ladies because I won’t have the money that I expect to spend saved up until the end of this month. This will set me up for a visit in January at the earliest, and I don’t want to set up an appointment with a lady until I’m absolutely certain I can pay for it. They’re busy, and I expect they don’t appreciate people who occupy their time, but don’t follow through.

But I’m a big proponent of pre-planning, and between your advice and hoochie’s, I’ll know how to proceed when I’m ready to go.

Thanks again for your advice,

GoodHeart

kane
    Participant

Weather or not you plan to wait to make an appointment, I would recommend contacting the ladies you are interested in sooner rather than later. Contacting them will help establish rapport and give you a better idea if there is a connection there. The ladies can answer questions about their services, (but NOT cost), and can give you ideas for a party. If you then narrow your choice down to one lady you can then make an appointment. This is what I did before my first visit. I also recommend contacting them via private message on twitter if you have twitter instead of going through the Ranch email system because it is easier for the girls to contact you that way.

Flint
    Participant

kane gave good advice. the earlier you start the better idea you have of waht to expect.

GoodHeart
    Participant

Thanks, all. I assumed that I should wait until everything was ready to go before contacting a lady, but it looks like this is unnecessary (and counterproductive). As long as I’m honest that I won’t be there until January so I can save up I agree that it’ll be OK.

P.S. The Newbies Guide and What Every Client Should Know were enormously helpful in understanding what to do and expect and dispelling the unease with something that’s entirely new.

To adventure!

Flint
    Participant

let us know how you made out.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar