(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 13 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 1 month ago by Flint. This post has been viewed 4253 times
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Thomas
    Participant

I have just started planning a well deserved trip to sheri’s and I’m leaning toward one of the ultimate sex vacations. I like most of the aspects of the packages however I am curious if you can exchange some of the things provided, or are the packages like a fancy restaurant no substitutuions allowed. Also on the subject of the packages what are some of the free souvenirs included? Any and all additional information on the packages that is not included in the discription would be greatly appreciated as well.

Flint
    Participant

Can you add some details of what you had in mind for which package?

Thomas
    Participant

I was thinking about doing the three day package, I like most of the aspects of that most. The free champagne and free drinks at the bar are less enticing to me however. Also the dinner for two I presume is with one of the wonderful ladies of my choice but is it something we need to negotiate as part of our party or is it getting to know each other time “off the clock” as it as it were.

Helexan
    Participant

The open bar is for only during the party at one of the bungalows and dinner is served at the bungalow at the beginning or end of the party. I have also heard that you can get the dinner in the bar afterward but I can not confirm that. The open bar and dinner is standard offering with any bungalow party. It is my understanding that the voucher needs to be used on a single party that may last a couple hours depending on what you negotiate. All the other parties, drinks, and meals you have over those three days you will need to have additional funds for so be prepared. It should be noted that a standard room is included with a party if you spend over a certain amount. The catch with that is they are now expiring after a year. I learned that the hard way by have a bunch expire. It is possible that if you book three parties separately, which don’t have to be at bungalow level, you can get three nights free in a standard room. The standard rooms aren’t bad, but aren’t great either honestly. The packages are great for giving you ideas of what you need to bring funds wise for certain levels of parties, however they don’t really give you any “bundle” discount. Also if you use the “complementary” transportation understand that a cut off the top of all parties goes to the driver which will increase the price of any party.

Flint
    Participant

I believe that the voucher would be good for a party, not multiple ones over three days. I was told to upgrade from the standard room for more than over night.

Thomas
    Participant

I am still planning my trip so I’m not sure how many partys I will end up settling on. I just would like to know if I must save up extra for a dinner with the lady of my choice since the package says a dinner for two or if I should make friends with someone in the bar to share my lobster with. I’m a bit confused now, does the more expensive package include a hotel room for 3 nights that I can upgrade if I so desire? Just trying to iron out all the details before I get too excited. Thank you for the info so far Flint and helexan and for and further illumination.

Here is the link to the ultimate sex vacation page if it helps.
    http://www.sherisranch.com/adult-sex-vacation/

Angel Parr
    Participant

The three day package is basically a bungalow party with a lady or you choice, the dinner is not in the bar it is in the bungalow. Any time you go to a bungalow you get a free steak and lobster dinner with your lady, and an open bar, champagne included, and one free night in our hotel. So you are really just prepaying for it, and getting the perks of a couple nights extra hotel and something from the gift shop.
    The voucher is good for only one party and the only thing you can exchange is the meal. If you don’t want steak and lobster you can have coconut or garlic shrimp, or anything off our bar menu. The gift shop has a bunch of stuff: robes, t shirts, golf shirts, shot glasses, bandanas, patches, golf towels, key chains, calendars…I know I’m missing something there, but that’s a few of your choices.

Thomas
    Participant

Thanks angel that helps a lot. I have high hopes for my trip and I want to make sure I prepare enough ahead of time so I don’t end up missing out on the full experienc.

Flint
    Participant

Angel, where is the gift shop physically located?

Angel Parr
    Participant

It is inside of the bar. When you walk into the bar doors the bar sits directly in front of you, the bathrooms and pole are to left and the gift shop is on that same wall. Its the big glass doors with the big neon “Sheris Ranch Gift Shop” sign, somehow most people miss it even though its in plain sight, lol guess there’s better things to look at though 😜

Flint
    Participant

It may be in plain site, but i have missed it for years, even using the men’s room.

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

Maybe your eyes were distracted by some ladies in the bar, Flint. Just guessing…

Angel Parr
    Participant

Lol, like I said most miss it so don’t feel bad, and yeah I’m pretty sure its because you are looking at something a bit more attractive at the time!

Flint
    Participant

Angel and Hoochie, i suppose you are both correct and that was after my parties.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar