(800) 506-3565
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

I am curious whether any ladies have been pregnant at Sheri’s and continued to work there? I do not mean from parties at the Ranch.

Anonymous
    Inactive

WHoa! What A question. Not me but……Milk for them boy’s who still love the taste of their mums BREAST milk. YUM! I heard it is Warm, sexy and squirts right out!
    You boy’s are like My little Baby already… I do not think that I would be able to work if I was pregnant I would not even want to do my own laundry if I was pregnant!
    My Mom WAS STILL WORKING in This Business carrying me. AWw ‘ BROTHEL BABY! No Lie. AND SHE WAS also the Owner of the owner/Madam! LOL I GUESS THAT IS WHY I DO NOT SEE YOU MEN AS CLIENTS MORE LIKE…. FUN TOYS! HAHAH.

Flint
    Participant

that is highly interesting, Brianna! Perhaps there were ladies who still worked early in their pregnancy?

Anonymous
    Inactive

YEA!!! And Why do you think that is? MAYBE…..because Women really are much more horny during that time… or they try and bank on that breast Milk! ….

Flint
    Participant

if you say so, Brianna. Maybe breast milk should be added to the list fo what ladies cater to?

John
    Participant

I’d love to get a taste of breast milk direct from the source!

Flint
    Participant

A good idea, but I doubt I will experience that at Sheri’s(or anywhere else)

Flint
    Participant

No updates?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar