(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Eva M
    Participant

That’s right my friends… We’re having a game of indoor bowling tomorrow for this weeks Wild Wednesday! You don’t need to bring your bowling shoe’s or your bowling glove, just a good attitude and your A game! See you then ;*

Winterfun
    Participant

Sounds like fun!

Flint
    Participant

Another miss for me.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Im so exited! Is it tomorrow yet???????

Flint
    Participant

Please post pictures of the event!

Allissa
    Participant

Wish I could be there to kick y’all’s butts!!! Haha 🙂 have fun ladies! Can’t wait for pics!

Eva M
    Participant

Today’s Wild Wednesday was a success!!! It was so nice to see the girls having a good time together and cheering whenever we knocked down pins (it wasn’t easy). Shay played keep away from Pretty, Tristen knocked ’em down on all fours 😉 😉 I tried but Tristen did it better. Kitty and Angle threw with all their heart. Thanks to Brittney and Angle for breaking down the game. It was a close game but Tristen won. We missed you Allissa but we can always play again. Great times with great girls. Make sure and join us next time.

Eva M
    Participant

Here’s the rest of the pictures, enjoy! 😀

Mr_TN
    Participant

Looks like a lot of fun!

Winterfun
    Participant

Awesome 🙂 that looks like fun!!!

Brittney Ryder
    Participant

Thank you Eva for hosting our Bowling Wild Wednesday. It was a blast!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can’t stop admiring photo 3 for obvious reasons!

Flint
    Participant

Thanks for all of the pictures. Ne day I must be there for one of the special activities.

Winterfun
    Participant

That’s it… next fun day at my workplace is with giant inflatable bowling equipment… that looks like too much fun 🙂

Angel Parr
    Participant

Omg it was a blast and let me tell you our girls look great on their knees with a ball in front of their faces! hahaha, We do have way to much fun! I am hoping we get to do it again sometime!

Flint
    Participant

Angel how many ladies particpated in all?

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

Yeah hopefully on Wednesday October 8. I plan to be there then.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Im trying to recall I may be wrong about this so don’t hold me to it, but I believe we had 8.
    1 Brittany Ryder
    2 Tristen Applegate
    3 Pretty St Pink
    4 Shay
    5 Eva M
    6 Charina Lee
    7 Chloe (I’m not sure if she was just taking pic or if she played, but I think she did)
    8 Me Angel Parr

Flint
    Participant

Thanks for the list, Angel.

Eva M
    Participant

It was my great pleasure & we sure had a great time. Everyone is always wanted and welcomed, much like everything we do at Sheri’s, our home away from home. I’ve included the score sheet of all the ladies that participated. Participation is key for everyone to enjoy ourselves. I’m thinking up our next Wild Wednesday so please be patient. It’ll be worth it for sure.

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar