(800) 506-3565
Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Winterfun
    Participant

I’m quite the Star Wars geek, and I love the Dark Side but am having trouble deciding between Boba Fett and Darth Vader.

Boba’s got all sorts of cool tricks up his sleeve, incredibly resourceful.

Darth Vader is a bad ass and powerful in the force.

Erin
    Participant

I know there are already a lot of X-Men mentioned here, but I would be Mystique.

She can morph into any physical form as well as being a cunning strategist in terrorist and commando operations, and adept at martial arts and information technology. She has a talent for finding, stealing, and understanding cutting edge weaponry. She is a talented actress and a polyglot, being fluent in over fourteen languages. Her mind is naturally unreadable owing to changing grey matter and wears devices to prevent telepathic intrusion. Furthermore, with over a century’s experience in posing as other people she has picked up the uncanny skill of being able to identify people posing as others based on body language and changes in behavioral cues.

So yeah, she’s badass! And she’s blue, who wouldn’t want to be blue?

Erin
    Participant

I’m torn too, but Boba Fett all the way! Lol

Winterfun
    Participant

Oooo Mystique is a great choice! And one vote for Boba Fett…

There’s no chance of me being at Sheri’s on Halloween – but I am suddenly wishing it were a possibility. I bet the Costume party is incredible, and the thought of Erin dressed up as Mystique has put visions in me head!

Allissa
    Participant

I think we need another Super Hero Social! Erin you would make a hot Mystique, but I think I remember you making a super hot batman 😉

Erin
    Participant

I did like being Batman, and I was Darth Vader for May the 4th, lol! I’d love to do another Super Hero Social. What would you come as Allissa? I think you’d make a really hot Harley Quinn 😉

Winterfun
    Participant

If we have inspired a Super Hero Social I think this thread can be declared a success 🙂

I Hope I can make it!

Emma
    Participant

Oh yes! We should do another Superhero Social!! I missed out on the last one.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by Emma.
    Emma
    Participant

Back on topic though, I think I would want to be Iron Man (Iron Girl?). I don’t need magic powers. Just a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. 😉

• This reply was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by Emma.
    Angel Parr
    Participant

Lol I would want to be Cat Women! Sexy, confident, strong, flexible, athletic, and smart, the perfect package of any women super hero or not! Plus that would give Mr. Paul a chance to complete his fantasy!

Flint
    Participant

I would want to be at the Ranch during a Superheroine social.

Winterfun
    Participant

He’s not normally a good guy … but Magneto would be a cool one to be. He’s smart and very charismatic. His powers are incredible for their diversity and can be used to defend or attack.

On top of that just imaginie what he could do to a captured damsel in a bondage dungeon with al those metal cuffs and chains…hmmm

Thomas
    Participant

I’m a bit late to this thread but i had to try and inject some life back in to it, because you can learn a lot about someone from there superhero choice. I would have to choose deadpool but not solely for his near immortality but because he is just an awesome character. If I had to go on powers alone than nightcrawler because who wouldnt want to never have to drive in traffic again.

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar