(800) 506-3565
Maverick
Participant

@maverick, Thanks for the visuals! I believe 160 is a divided highway with signals or controlled access within the Metro Area now.

Shy, Yes closer to Vegas 160 is a divided highway. When you get further away from Vegas the division disappears.

Thanks for the pictures or visuals, Maverick.

Now, I feel more comfortable driving from LAS Airport to Sheri’s Ranch because I can recognize some areas I will drive.

My Pleasure Rewith…I was you once!!! I understand from where your at this was potentially a big confidence builder.

I would like to see pictures of the LAS Airport and when you leave there as well.

Well if your headed to the consolidated car rental facility (McCarran Rent-A-Car Center) it won’t be of much use. At McCarran International Airport just outside from baggage pick-up you will find and board shuttle buses that will transport you to the consolidated facility located at 7135 Gilespie Street.

https://www.mccarran.com/Go/RentalCars.aspx

This facility is just a few blocks from the strip. Drive out of the garage onto Warm Springs to the strip turn left onto Las Vegas Blvd. The first major intersection is LVB and 160 turn right and head out approximately 1 hour out of LV.

Your first time its nerve wracking but its truly a cake drive….nice too… if you appreciate the mountainous regions.

If a newbie like me gets lost on the road, can he or she call someone from Sheri’s Ranch and ask for help or more clear directions to the brothel?

Not sure but I’m sure they would be accommodating as possible. Better to stop by a convenience store or gas station and ask for directions to Pahrump via SR160. Just stay on the straight and narrow and you will be fine.

Dude, I can tell as a neophyte you have a serious case of nerves. Look I remember my first trip to Pahrump I had visions of Deliverance….. dueling banjos and all. I was doing as I think you are doing now…making too much of it. Relax, breathe in and out slowly, open yourself up and be receptive to a new experience. This is a time for personal growth ( above the belt….the rest comes later after you get to Pahrump.). Nobody I know or advised in the many years I have done this has not made it out there. Chill my young apprentice!!!

Wow @maverick! Those photos wonderfully illustrate the trip to Sheri’s Ranch.

Thanks Jeremy!! Hope all is well with you!

Carpe Diem all.

My Best,

Mav

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Maverick.
  • This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Maverick.
Skip to toolbar