(800) 506-3565
Maverick
Participant

Oh how I love these limo threads….the true Maverick in me gets to shine through….Here comes the firebrand.

Jeremy my friend we are about to dance.

I’ve been reading posts from people on this forum about Sheri’s car service for a few years now. A couple of forum users sometimes demonstrate that they have inside information by disclosing what they may have heard about how revenue is distributed between drivers, the house, and the courtesans. Often their posts state that a sex party resulting from Sheri’s car service will cost more because less revenue is apparently dispersed to the courtesan, so the lady will upcharge customers using our car service in order to make up the difference.

They are correct Jeremy if the time honored calculus has not changed since my last pass the limo cut comes off the top before the split so less is dispersed to the lady. In some cases, which can vary from house to house, the transports are/can actually be owned by the house as well so its really double dipping. These ladies are very wise and know the shot when a limo customer is in the house. These ladies are business people first and foremost if anything they know the math.

As far as costs: Sheri’s Ranch has never officially disclosed any revenue distribution information regarding our complimentary transportation services.

Another time honored tradition in LPIN, this is one detail about the hobby I do not appreciate…never have….the limo slight of hand trick. Its an act of subterfuge, industry wide, full disclosure is not an option for any house.

The fact is that the service is free of charge and tips to the drivers are appreciated.

My young squire it maybe complimentary but it is by no means free 😉

BTW, Warren is awesome…a great guy…hope he’s still around.

2. Secondly, the women of Sheri’s Ranch would never “overcharge” one of their customers for any reason. These ladies are the best erotic companions in the business and they are not desperately trying to squeeze every dime from their customers. They are in demand, they are fabulous, and they are worth every penny – every time. It is an insult to these ladies to suggest that they need to unnecessarily upsell anyone who uses Sheri’s car service. Even if there were a revenue distribution model, these are customers that very often wouldn’t show up if it wasn’t for our car service, and the ladies know it. Also, the best customer is a repeat customer. Our ladies know that everyone has more to gain by playing the long game. They treat every customer fairly and show every customer the time of his (or her) life.

Looking at the ladies in the pejorative when the limo burden is placed upon them is not right so I do agree the ladies in the larger context do not overcharge or upsell, however,as I said earlier in this post these ladies are wise they know the math. This is what makes the limo detail of LPIN even more hideous IMO the ladies take the brunt of the onus.

Even if there were a revenue distribution model, these are customers that very often wouldn’t show up if it wasn’t for our car service, and the ladies know it.

Here is where we have some agreement, there are some clients who need or choose to use the limo service….sometimes even when they know the stratagem. In my many years of mentoring on the various boards I have advised many on what to expect should they choose the complimentary transport option yet some still choose the option knowing fully the cost extensions. That’s fine by me what burns some of the LPIN habitue’ is the lack of disclosure.

3. The insinuation is that our car service is some sort of hustle, and that “people in the know” would never use the service. This is ludicrous. Many gentlemen, ladies, and couples who have been friends of Sheri’s for years use our car service every time they’re in town, and they wouldn’t have it any other way.

Jeremy, let’s be clear, I’m not insinuating anything….I’m making a full declaration. The lack of disclosure to the client as to the algebraic nature of the pecuniary calculations is in fact a hustle. Its simple if your going to divide a pie three ways instead of two some are going to be looking for or needing a bigger pie….simple. Your right its not “our” meaning Sheri’s car service, this is an industry standard,sometimes applied with custom variants.

We understand that our complimentary car service may not be a necessary amenity for every Sheri’s customer, but let’s not continue to make insinuations based on a narrow perspective of the value of the services we offer.

Agreed, for the right customer the limo has great value.

The bottom line is that a lot of our customers sincerely appreciate the fact that we provide a safe, discreet, easy, and cost-free way for them to get from the Las Vegas area to the most celebrated sex destination on the planet.

Agreed, this fact alone validates the need for the existence of host transport structure. The lack of disclosure or promulgation is the egregious issue.

I must be clear this is not just Sheri’s this is something that exists in most/all house in most all territories. So do not make the mistake of thinking I am rapping on Sheri’s…I am not…I am rapping on an odious LPIN standard.

My Best To All,

Bret Maverick

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Maverick.
Skip to toolbar