(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by stripe_pa. This post has been viewed 2240 times
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    stripe_pa
    Participant

Trying to take a poll here. Recently a friend of mine said he feels a certain month is the best month in Nevada because the weather is just awesome! I don’t want to list the month because I want to see what others have to say about the best month in southern Nevada. I am also wondering if this opinion changes depending on where in the world the person normally resides, such as from Eastern US, Mid US, Western US, South America, Eastern Europe, etc.

Flint
    Participant

I have lived in the eastern US and find August not to be pleasant outside of the Ranch.

Jeremy Lemur
    Participant

I’m gonna say March & April with comfortable 70’s in the daytime and a crisp 45-55 at night.

That being said, to paraphrase Quentin Tarantino, any time is a good time for Sheri’s Ranch…

Anonymous
    Inactive

March, April, May and October are all historically excellent Pahrump weather months taking into consideration the average high and low monthly temperatures. Pahrump is high desert at 2697 feet above sea level and the temperature is usually 3 to 5 degrees cooler than Las Vegas at 2181′ elevation.

Pahrump Nevada Monthly average temperatures http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/89061

schwalsr
    Participant

I would say October. It can be warm enough for sunning/pool activities during the day, but the nights turn cool enough to make indoor activities [;)] come to mind first.

stripe_pa
    Participant

Thanks all, I’m seeing and hearing some very consistent information in terms of the weather.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar