(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 24 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 8 months ago by QTo. This post has been viewed 26964 times
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Look, if I can figure it out you can, too. Where are my old crew? Calling out for a check in from:

Mav
    Lasteve
    Countryboy
    Anakin
    YB
    Firefighter (I think you’re already back on).

And that’s just for starters.

Check in. :). And if you can’t get on please let me know and email Dena at dduff@sherisranch.com. Tell her it was my suggestion. šŸ˜‰

Xxoo
    Char

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m thinking of others, too.

Southpaw, check in!

Hard luck, check in!

All of you reading this, both Sheri’s ladies and forum folks, let’s build this back up. If you know someone who hasn’t been on since reformat, reach out. Ask them to re activate. This will be bigger and better, just need you back in.

New blog is different but very exciting in terms of sharing ideas. Be active there, too. I’ve blogged already and will continue to do so, as will my other lady friends.

And I’m always open to suggestions for writing subjects, both on Blog and forum. Love to exchange ideas and sentiments. And more.

Xxoo
    Char

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Lady Char,
    Iā€™m glad you noticed the deficient Forum participation, and I emailed Dena recently informing her that posting on the new Forum is lacking. It may take considerable time for Forum members to become proficient with the new system and overcome the temporary defects. I actually prefer the old system at this point, since it was more versatile. There were more options for font type, size, color and emotion symbols. The new system has some glitches that need to be addressed such as a member not being able to edit a thread where they have initiated multiple posts or replies. I havenā€™t discovered one yet, but the Forum needs a detailed help screen. Also, I edited one post for a typo only and when I clicked update my paragraph spacing was eliminated. Then I couldnā€™t edit again because it was a thread where I had added multiple posts, and the edit link didnā€™t reappear! In another instance the system automatically double spaced my lines and I couldnā€™t revise it to single space. Hopefully, the new system bugs will be rectified soon, and Forum members will become proficient and frequent posters again. The only way to perfect the new Forum is for members to provide constructive criticism to Dena and Aaron.
    This is a separate complaint concerning the Ladyā€™s Official Page Reviews. Aaron stated he plans to make the Ladiesā€™ Official Page Reviews subject to sign-in same as the Forum because of repeated malicious posts and other problems, and I totally agree with his plan. In addition, I hope an edit option will be added too. The annoying review posting delay should be eliminated, since it no longer serves a purpose and it was flawed anyway sometimes stating a poster had already rated a Lady when in fact they had not; besides, the block can be circumvented by posting from different Smart phones or laptops utilizing unique Internet service providers.
    Also, thereā€™s another deficiency with these reviews, since the STAR system has a design flaw. If a client clicks on the left side of the fifth star it will register 4.5, but 5.0 will appear if the right side is clicked. Granted there is small print below the stars that states ā€œyou have rated 4.5ā€ etc, but most people donā€™t notice this; after the submit button is clicked the post can only be edited by Dena. What really matters is that unintentional downgraded ratings continue to be posted, and this is disadvantageous to both the Courtesans and Sheriā€™s Ranch. A rating system that erroneously penalizes a Lady instead of glorifying her as intended by the client cannot be tolerated and needs to be fixed immediately, and Iā€™ve complained about this problem from the onset. In my opinion each of the five separate stars should represent only one number instead of being overly creative having the same star represent multiple numbers. The ratings of the five stars could be programmed 5, 4.5, 4, 3.5 and 3; I have never had sex worthy of less than 4.0 and certainly no lady is worthy of less than a 3 star rating. I believe a rating of 1, 2 or 3 is unjustifiable and essentially a cruel insult. In short, I believe if thereā€™s a system problem fix it immediately, instead of allowing a detrimental program to exist! Other brothels sabotage Sheriā€™s Ranch enough so they must refrain from undermining themselves.
    XOXOXO firefighter

Flint
    Participant

i did make it to the new site after some effort. I cannot speak about anyone else, but perhaps they chose not to deal with the problems of the transition?

SouthPaw
    Participant

I’m here (lurking and what not) šŸ˜€

Leto
    Participant

Hi Char! Checking in! And will make you pay dearly for not including me in Roll Call. sheesh

Anonymous
    Inactive

Leto: that worked exactly as planned šŸ™‚

Better come and deliver it in person. Soon. Hard.

Hi SP and Flint. And FF! FF, glad you’re in touch w Dena on this.

Xxoo
    Char

Anonymous
    Inactive

Where’s Smooth?

m.ybarra55
    Participant

hi char, its , m.ybarra55, i Finally just today successfully registered on the New sheris board

Attachments:
    Maverick
    Participant

Char Honey,
    I’m here…just not as much..and in a different forum kickin’ it up a bit.

Metaphorically speaking I’ve got more irons in the fire than I have in a while so I won’t be as prolific as in the past. Smooth is fine I see him quite regularly. I think he’s registered but not here yet, this board is about as slow as I’ve ever seen it. As FF said I think its going to take time to get the traffic rolling again.

Love you and miss your kiss,
    Mav

countryboy
    Participant

Well hello there Char baby. I have been registered for some time and wondering why there was practically zero activity. I didn’t know you have to sign in to get updates. How the hell are you baby and everyone else out there? Long time no see. Where you been hiding? How is the lovely Marci doing? To me the worse part of the new forum is the loss of all the history.

I need some sex … does anyone know where it can be found? Also want some hot weather and a nice pool. Anybody help me out here. Maybe a sexy bartender and some good mixed drinks. Oh what shall I do?

The CB

Marci Fan
    Participant

Hey there Char.Where have you been.I have been on
    since the first week of this new forum.Just lurking
    and waiting on the old gang to show up.Although
    I have trashed the old handle and now go by Marci
    Fan.
    SA#2 I see #1 showed up on here earlier lol

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Sorry to have taken so long to respond Char…

This is the first time since I have been back that the Forum has updated itself. So I will spend some time throughout the weekend commenting upon posts or answering questions as I find myself without other more pressing things to do here!

Welcome back all who have made there way into the maze of our new Forum!

Hope to see you all soon and reconnect a little more personally…

Montana

Automatic Slim
    Participant

Hi Char, this is the patron formerly known as Hardluckblues. Now known as Automatic Slim. Thanks for calling me out and kicking me into gear! This new forum is more difficult to use, but maybe we will all get used to it. I’ll try to do better and thanks for the shout out.

playdesperado
    Participant

Char ….. Hi baby, checking in for your roll call, as conversation fills the voids. Although I suspect you have very few non-busy times because you ARE so HOT! Anyway it’s fun. I’m new to the forum, but have been twittering for the last few weeks with Montana. Take care, I’ll check back every now and then …… I’m coming right behind you, swear I’m gonna find you, one of these nights! “playdesperado”

Maverick
    Participant

To me the worse part of the new forum is the loss of all the history.

CB,

Good to see you hope all is well.

I couldn’t agree more. There were years of great threads in which much sage advice was provided. AlanSmith, ThrillHill, Doorknocker, Smoothtalker, and of course yours truly, in addition to many other stalwarts who contributed during this peak period in the biz. I can’t tell you over the years how many neophytes I brought to the dance and taught to Tango. These files unfortunately all lost.

However, in all candor, I didn’t find many of the uninitiated who actually used the search function well. Some did, advisedly and/or without prompting, but largely it wasn’t regarded as highly as was deserved. For some of us it was a nice stroll down memory lane from time to time but I think it was a great utility which gathered dust.

My Best,

Mav

• This reply was modified 10 years, 11 months ago by Maverick.
    countryboy
    Participant

All is well Mav, thanks! 2013 started out a little rough as I lost my father in January. He had a bad fall and never recovered. But we are moving on now and just making sure mom is comfortable and has the things she needs.

Haven’t been out to the Ranch in several months. Miss it! But that hasn’t kept me from having some wonderful lady experiences. Have you been there lately?

Spring has finally sprung in upstate NY and we are getting some fabulous weather. Traded my Harley Davidson Sportster for a Fatboy and moving down the highway whenever I can.

Well, Char routed us all out into the open; I guess now we have to wake her up again. Lol

Cheers,
    CB

m.ybarra55
    Participant

Has Anyone heard from , Weskers, here ?

doorknocker
    Participant

Hey Char,

You know im still around. IM just really quiet.

CoyMcoy
    Participant

It’s been a while, but I’m glad to see the community is still kicking and the ranch is doing well. The new forums will take some getting used to but change always stings at first.

Be well everyone!

-Coy

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar