(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 24 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 9 months ago by QTo. This post has been viewed 26980 times
Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

ARGH. I did it again. Went AWOL on my own post. By now you all should be used to that, though. 😉

Okay, so those checked in:

Mav (Hi back, honey!! Which other forum? Email me directly to catch up!)
    Lasteve – under a new alias. SA as always!!!!
    CB – thanks for giving me a hard time as usual. And, yeah, I know the perfect place. Get over here!!
    FF – Hey Mr Poolshark!
    Southpaw – Can you at least lurk in person? 😉
    Hard luck now Autoslim – I expect to see you this summer!!
    Flint – Where’s your avatar?
    Leto – I’m still waiting to be punished for initially omitting you (on purpose) 😉
    M. Ybarra – Glad you got on. Nice pic!!
    Desperado – Welcome!
    DK – How was the bowling fest?
    McCoy – As in the real? 😉
    Ms Montana – Hey pretty lady. Can’t wait to play together next week!!!

Still absent:

Smooth – (Mav, tell him I say hello)
    YB – no excuse!!! 😉
    Anakin – Hello!!!

Okay now I guess I’d better say something of some substance. But I can’t. Totally taxed. Lol. Actually, I’ve been talking with Dena about some events to draw the whole gang together. I know many of us have talked about some sort of regulars recognition weekend. Really that would be so much fun. I’m back at the ranch next week so will corner poor Dena again. She knows I can be relentless…. bless her!!

And if you haven’t been checking out the blog, please do. Several of us including yours truly have contributed and there’s some pretty thought provoking stuff there.

In the meantime, I’ll try a lil harder to be more active on the forum. Yep, the loss of years of history is pretty damn tragic. I mean, I know that I posted some quality strings like the “Name PF Char Contest” and something about PBJs (the sandwich!). But truly, there was do much good info and history there, as CB and Mav said. I’ll get with the tech guys and see if they’re any closer to recovering stuff…..

In the meantime, let’s make some noise!!!! I’ll be doing my part in person when I head to the ranch next week (5/21-6/7). Hope to see some of you out there soon. Have a great summer!!!

Xxoo
    Char

YB_Goode
    Participant

OK, OK I’m here!!!
    Sorry Char, been slacking on the forum activity, but I intend to make up for it.

I’ve actually been trying to log in for months now but those damn math questions are fucking tough! Plus my abacus is on the fritz, too (the more I shake it, the more confused I get! modern technology, my ass!)

Great to see all the old members back in the house, and even better that a certain bearded holiday mascot seems to have gotten lost on the way over! 😉
    Later!

YB

Leto
    Participant

Hmmmmm…..yes, you definitely need to be punished, Char………!!!!

Maverick
    Participant

Char,

Its been a while since checking the forum, sorry for my tardy. I’ve been involved in other endeavors that have and will continue to keep me away from the forums as I have in years past. I will tell Smooth hello when I see him next week, don’t know how active he is going to be in this new arena either. I can tell you I will be here off and on but nothing like in the past. I am advancing and expanding in other areas of life that are keeping me quite busy, as a result I expect to emerge triumphant and auspicious.

Miss you much and remembrances of you with great fondness.

Love You,

Mav

QTo
    Participant

Hadn’t visited for many months, so hadn’t had the urge to re-join the forum

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar