(800) 506-3565
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    TheCatTribe
    Participant

I did not learn until recently that both Yelp! and Google host reviews of Sheri’s Ranch. Generally, the reviews are good, but a lot of people on Yelp! only rate the food or the tours and give less stars than those that were actual customers of the brothel. Some are abusive and say nasty things about specific courtesans. Google reviews are good except for those that complain about prices and call the courtesans “nasty” or “gold-diggers.” (Not sure why someone would seriously think a courtesan should not charge for her time, attention, and services.)

Anyway, users of this forum should post reviews of Sheri’s, particularly if you had a good experience. Any reviews will help balance out knuckleheads and those that weren’t really customers.

I just think we should support a place we enjoy.

Flint
    Participant

Although YMMV, i am not comfortable posting these reviews on those sites.

TheCatTribe
    Participant

[quote quote=18731]Although YMMV, i am not comfortable posting these reviews on those sites.
    [/quote]
    I understand. Not intend to make any uncomfortable.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There are pros and cons of first and third party reviews.

The pros of first party reviews is they filter incomplete/spam reviews.
    The cons of first party reviews is that they most likely filter out negative reviews which creates a bias.

The pros of third party reviews is nothing is filtered. It’s 100% honesty from the people.
    The cons of third party reviews is that they are subject to troll reviews.

I find Yelp to be very helpful when looking for a place to eat.

TheCatTribe
    Participant

[quote quote=18760]There are pros and cons of first and third party reviews.

The pros of first party reviews is they filter incomplete/spam reviews.
    The cons of first party reviews is that they most likely filter out negative reviews which creates a bias.

The pros of third party reviews is nothing is filtered. It’s 100% honesty from the people.
    The cons of third party reviews is that they are subject to troll reviews.

I find Yelp to be very helpful when looking for a place to eat.[/quote]

All true. Question is whether forum members, including you, wish to help with Sheri’s third party reviews, i.e. Yelp & Google

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar