(800) 506-3565
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ricky
    Participant

So I have an appointment set for July 1st and while I’ve had some interactions with the girl on twitter I wanted to email her to get to know her a little better. But not sure what to ask what’s appropriate any advice/suggestions

Flint
    Participant

Ricky, you should politely ask all of the questions that concern you. She has likely hear all of them before, and you and she will establish a relationship ahead of time. Tell her about any party details she needs to know and a prospective budget for a start.

Hi Ricky,

We are thrilled you are coming down to Sheri’s Ranch.

If you have any questions, concerns or hesitations, please feel free to email the lady or ladies of your choice directly before arriving. Not only will she be able to answer all of your questions, but she will surely ease your mind 🙂

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you,
    Client Relations

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Communication beforehand can increase your desire for each other immensely!

Anything you want to ask or share is appreciated. We love to know what turns you on, interests we share, and when to anticipate your arrival.

I have had communication with my lovers before ever having met them that, at times, has made the craving for their touch when they arrive almost painful!!

Your mind and the sharing of your erotic and sensual desires is the Key to amazing lovemaking!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar