(800) 506-3565
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    saurabhindian
    Participant

Hi,I am complete newbie here.
    I have a doubt do the pretty sheri ladies discriminate guys based on colour ,looks or ethnicity?

I am Indian, black colour , with pimple marks on face.
    The ladies here are so pretty so I am apprehensive and feel insecure to approach .

Thanks

• This topic was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by saurabhindian.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

saurabhindian,
    Sheri’s Ranch Courtesans cater to all races or ethnic groups regardless of skin color, age, sex, height, weight, scars or imperfections, in or out of shape bodies, slender or overweight in proportion to height, pretty or handsome, plain or unattractive, and disabled clients with equal enthusiasm. There aren’t many movie star hunks and starlet princess clients that pass through the doors. Conversely, the attributes that Courtesans really appreciate are clients displaying excellent hygiene standards, precise grooming or primping, nice clean dressy sports clothes including shoes, and especially a client that projects a courteous, respectful and discretely flirtatious demeanor.

saurabhindian
    Participant

Firefighter
    Your Reply was music to my Ears.

YB_Goode
    Participant

No fear Saurabhindian, all are treated with respect, regardless of ethnicity or sexual desires. I won’t guarantee that you’ll hit it off with every woman there, but I’m almost certain that you’ll find at least one that strikes your fancy.

As FF indicated, a friendly and respectful attitude, along with good hygiene will get you far.

YB

myssijane
    Participant

Hi @saurabhsahoo18 I can understand the apprehension that you are feeling. As Firefighter mentioned, regardless of all that we look forward to welcoming you to Sheri’s! We won’t bite unless you want us to. I’ll sign off with a joke:

We’re almost like BK, where here you can have it your way!

=)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by myssijane.
    Violet
    Participant

Hi saurabhindian,
    I understand the nerves that you are feeling but there is no need. We have so many lovely ladies here that don’t discriminate and will make sure that you have the best time possible! We get people from all walks of life and we welcome and embrace them all, so just put your nerves aside and come see what Sheri’s Ranch is all about πŸ™‚

Angel Parr
    Participant

Absolutely not! We are a place where everyone regardless of race, age, looks, or disabilities you can come and find a beautiful women who would love to spend time with you! As long as you are a gentleman and treat us with respect you will get the same in return!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Angel Parr.
    Willie A
    Participant

I’m not fat i’m just so sexy that i’m overflowing

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Willie A.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Willie A,
    I’m sexy too! I suggested to my Courtesan during negotiations that I should get a discount for my hot masculine body, but she just laughed! πŸ˜‰

Allissa
    Participant

I don’t discriminate πŸ™‚ zombies welcome too. You can be whoever you want when you walk in the door. Don’t worry of your appearance and be confident and ready for sexy time! We are there to make you happy so as long as you are nice to us you’re good to go! Get it! xo

Flint
    Participant

wait, there are parties at Sheri’s with the undead?

YB_Goode
    Participant

wait, there are parties at Sheri’s with the undead?

Of course! Because, you know, sex with the dead would be weird. Also, illegal in many places.

I myself am not dead and have partied there on many occasions. LOL

Willie A
    Participant

Hawk zombie it is.

Allissa
    Participant

Why did I find my self searching if necrophilia is legal in Nevada…no it’s not in case you are wondering too. Possibly in Louisiana…

Hawk zombies super welcomed!

Flint
    Participant

Not fo me, thanks you.

YB_Goode
    Participant

Whoa! This thread got out of hand quickly!

Necrophilia?!?! That’s just sick and wrong, I say!!!..Sheesh, and I thought we were just gonna have a nice conversation about screwing dead people.

LMAO

-YB

Allissa
    Participant

To clarify I’m not into that “kinda stuff” just was curious if there was a fetish. Of course there is lol πŸ™‚ welcome to the random weird thoughts in my head πŸ™‚

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar