(800) 506-3565
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    hoochie coochie man
    Participant

I love the new pictures of Erin. Had the pleasure of a party with her about a year ago. I have a weakness for redheads, so when she approached me in the bar, it was hardly a fair fight! I used to live in Louisiana, her home state, so we talked about that for a bit, then went off for a bungalow party, which was beyond fabulous. Erin is highly recommended by me!

Flint
    Participant

The new ones are all right.

John
    Participant

I liked the new pictures…not as good as her earlier ones (especially the shower and lingerie shots!) but she’s still an incredibly sexy woman.

Does anyone know if she’s going to be back at the ranch at some point? I partied with her once and was hoping to do so again but whenever I check her schedule, there’s nothing there so I’m really afraid that she’s moved on.

I’m desperately hoping that the fact they keep her page on the website means that they expect her to return, but I don’t know. I know there are a lot of lovely women at Sheri’s Ranch but I can’t imaging myself partying with anyone but the sweet and sexy Erin!

Flint
    Participant

that is a good question. I was hoping to party with here before she left for good.

kane
    Participant

Her twitter account is also gone, so I suspect she has retired.

Flint
    Participant

she will be missed.

John
    Participant

Damn. She was my first and I’d really hoped to see her again. Not only is she incredibly sexy but I found her to be smart, witty and very, very nice. I’ll keep checking the website for another month or two but it certainly looks like she’s retired. I don’t know if I’ll go back because as lovely as a lot of the ladies are, Erin will be a tough act to follow.

Flint
    Participant

maybe check after the ladies post their schedule for their rest of 2018?

John
    Participant

I’ll check back but it’s not looking good. I emailed her back in December about seeing her in the Spring and she said she’d be there (and her schedule bore that out), so something changed between late December and late January. I hope nothing happened to her and that she’s okay, whether she’s retired or just taking a break.

Flint
    Participant

no way to tell, now.

Bozzibear
    Participant

I just saw that Erin is scheduled in February… Is she returning???…

Anakin
    Participant

Sure enough, her profile page has returned, and she’s scheduled in both February and March. That’s welcome news indeed!

Flint
    Participant

YES! Hopefully she shows regularly.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar