(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

If the Ranch reopens in early May, whom will be the first lady you party with?

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

Topping my list would be CiCi and Paloma. But if Roxanne comes back, add her to the list also. But then there’s Clarissa, Sky, Max Dream, Molly, Syn, Ellie, Kira, Lyric…

Flint
    Participant

Not certain if I will be allowed to have a party this year, so I have to wait.

Jack Daniel
    Participant

Definitely Izabella will be the first lady I will party with. She will also by the last lady I party with . Izabella will always be the, or one of the, ladies I party with. If the currently listed schedule actually happens the first week of May and we end up adding another lady then probably would be Cici. But you really couldn’t go wrong with any of them!

Flint
    Participant

Yes I only have one or two more parties left, so I have to make the most of them!

Anakin
    Participant

Based on who I’ve seen on the calendar and when I’m most likely to get there, my first party back will probably be with CiCi. Finally! I’ve known her for years but not partied with her yet? What the hell is wrong with me?

Flint
    Participant

Too many ladies to party with, finite finances and time.

m.ybarra55
    Participant

CiCi would be top choice. I havent been to sheris in Very Long time but last 2 times i went there i met cici . shes much more sexier in person n very friendly. all the other ladies are new but sexy looking too.

Flint
    Participant

I have to wait to see who will be there, when I may be able to go.

m.ybarra55
    Participant

yeah cici would be first choice to party with. i met her twice in 2009 at sheris after a party with other ladies

Flint
    Participant

Has anyone partied there since reopening?

Jack Daniel
    Participant

I got there May 2nd and left on the 7th. Partied with Izzy, Izzy and Cici, and Izzy and Chasen. All great parties. If you want a second Lady in a party with Cici, you can’t go wrong with Izzy. They play very well together.

Flint
    Participant

Thanks, Jack! Can you give more details on your three parties, when you can? Plus any other details on the current Ranch environment?

Jack Daniel
    Participant

Sorry, Flint. I don’t tell specifics of the parties. They were all memorable. I really couldn’t not tell any difference from pre-covid parties. The Ranch environment is mostly same as before. Except of course for the mask use. On your way in they check youID and temperature. Most people sitting at the bar or playing pool don’t wear a mask. They do ask for mask use outside the bar area, such as going to the office of a girl’s room to negotiate. Once inside the room mask use is between you and the lady. None of them that I know of require mask for negotiation or party. They are experiencing some “growing pains” just like every other business starting back after being shut down. But they are doing a fantastic job of adjusting to the new way of life. They are all working very hard which is a big reason the reopening is going so smoothly. Kudos to Dena, the whole staff, and all the ladies.

Flint
    Participant

jack, I did not mean to ask for too preosnal details.

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

Today I booked my travel plans for a visit to Sheri’s next month. Really excited for my first reopening party!

Flint
    Participant

Great hoochie. Looking forward to your thoughts on how the Ranch is now.

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

No report to give. Some things came up at home and I had to cancel my trip. Hopefully I can get out there sometime soon.

Flint
    Participant

That is awful, hoochie! Thinking about a late summer party, and looking for reports to help decide.

Flint
    Participant

If your reopening party was to be with either Chasen or Clarissa, which would you choose and why?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar