(800) 506-3565
Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    hoochie coochie man
    Participant

Both are beautiful and have excellent reviews, so I would be more than happy with either one. But, I would choose Clarissa, just because I saw her once at Sheri’s. I had an appointment with another lady, but we passed by Clarissa and her guy in the hallway, and I saw how very beautiful she is in person. She is high on my list now.

Flint
    Participant

Thanks hoochie!
    I forgot to add Molly to the list. Any thoughts hoochie(and others)?

Matt
    Participant

I believe I met both Chasen and Clarissa when I was there in 2019. Ultimately, I ended up spending time with Clarissa that day, because her personality won me over immediately. Bubbly, and very easy to talk to.

I talked to Molly that day as well, and have since wished that I had the time/money to spend with her while I was there (taking nothing away from Clarissa, of course). Molly was high on my list for my next visit, but her schedule didn’t work with mine this time around. I’m meeting Tessa Rae for the first time next week, which is neither here nor there, but I’m looking forward to it.

Flint
    Participant

Matt, please let me know about Tessa Rae, as I keep missing her.
    Between Clarissa and Molly, which one should I party with next?

Matt
    Participant

Well, to answer your question about Tessa Rae, she’s fantastic. Gorgeous, obviously, with a great personality, and a loud, infectious laugh. I’m naturally pretty shy and awkward, but she put me at ease. The conversation was (almost) as good as the other activities; and I didn’t feel like she rushed me out the door when our time was up.

She’s seriously got me pondering if I can squeeze in another trip this year. It’s a bad, expensive habit, but hey… you only live once.

Flint
    Participant

Thanks Matt! Unfortunately, she is not scheduled when I am planning to be there. Wish I could afford more than one trip a year to the Ranch

Flint
    Participant

Got a response from one of the two ladies I am considering. Waiting for the second one to reply…

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

Well I had a trip planned in June, which I had to cancel when things came up at home. Now I have a trip to Sheri’s planned for tomorrow (Aug 24), and unless something blows up in the next 24 hours, looks like I’m on my way! Will file a report when I get home later in the week.

Flint
    Participant

Looking forward to your trip report, hoochie.

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

I just posted a review of my trip to Sheri’s last week, in the Share An Experience Forum.

Flint
    Participant

Going to read it now.

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar