(800) 506-3565
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

I would like to keep this thread as information on the reopening data, as there are other threads for comments.
    According to Dena,The Hotel will be open and the bar will be open 2pm to 10pm only. It will not be serving food to our hotel guests. You will have to call a dine and dash type of service that is available in Pahrump or drive into town yourself.
    Temperatures will be taken from everyone arriving to the Ranch.
    I will post more details as I get them.

m.ybarra55
    Participant

i havent been to sheris in long time . need to go again. CiCi is only sheris lady still there since I was last there Years ago and i met her twice but have never partyed with her. i got vaccinted last month march 12th . any other restrictions ?

Flint
    Participant

None beside what I posted, although I asked again. Things may change on May 1st, countywide.

Flint
    Participant

I have new information. Customers are encouraged to wear masks in all public areas. In the ladies room, it is up to the guest and lady.

Flint
    Participant

The staff will be tested for Covid-19 weekly. if the ladies do not have a CDC card, they also will be tested weekly.

adrenaline
    Participant

Partied with Cici in late 2018. She had really long hair. Super cute. Had a great time.

Flint – any word on vaccinations? I REALLY want to have a repeat party with Syn Stevens but I am not going to risk it unless the girls and staff are vaccinated.

Flint
    Participant

adrenaline, see previous post. I can ask if the staff is fully vaccinated, but I doubt it. When are you planning to have your party?
    Edit: I was told that the staff and ladies will be fully vaccinated or pass a Covid-19 test. No proof of vaccination is needed by customers. Hope this helped.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Flint.
    m.ybarra55
    Participant

I got vaccinated 2 months ago on March 12th. I would defintly not agree to party with a mask on. partying with cici is i have to do sometime soon. I met cici twice in 2009 at the sheris bar n shes definitly more beautiful in person. have to plan a trip out there. havent been there in very long time. I clicked on to be notified when a response on this thread but never get a notification email . dont know why

Flint
    Participant

I would not party with a mask on, although that is up to the lady, AFAIK.

Flint
    Participant

Dena said the reopening went well and the Ranch has been very busy since then.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Flint.
    Flint
    Participant

The bar is open from 2 pm to 10 pm.
    The hotel is fully booked, so those who want a reservation should book as far in advance as you can.

Jack Daniel
    Participant

None of the ladies I partied with required mask use for the party or even negotiations. It is unlikely any of them would require a mask for the party. But if you have a specific lady in mind, it would be best to call and ask. And go ahead and reserve the party time. It has been busier since reopening than I have seen in previous trips.

Flint
    Participant

Jack, which ladies did you party with since May 1st, that required no masks?

Jack Daniel
    Participant

Izabella, Cici and Chasen did not require a mask at any time. The house requires mask when not at the bar. Once you get to a lady’s room, like anything else, it is between client and lady. All the ladies I talked to have been fully vaccinated. Did hear that a few that were coming back aren’t getting vaccinated. All the staff I talked with were also vaccinated. The few people who don’t get the shot have to pass a weekly covid test. Except for people in masks, it felt like it was close to normal. Currently the restaurant is not open and the bar is only open from 2-10. I think part of that may be due to local/state regulations. Part is due to getting it fully staffed. You can still get some food and drinks with bungalow parties regardless of time of day. They plan on getting the bar and restaurant back to normal hours as soon as possible. I felt very safe while I was there. Most people I saw were acting like it was back to normal except for mask use outside the bar.

Flint
    Participant

These are all good things yo know, thanks.

m.ybarra55
    Participant

thats good to hear

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar