(800) 506-3565
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Blake
    Participant

Hello to all the fans of Sheri’s Ranch and any of the ladies I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting yet. My name is Blake and this is my first week here! So far everyone I’ve met from the hostesses to the other ladies have been sweet and fun to be around. I’m a student and believe it or not this is what I decided to do with my Spring Break :p
    While I’ve never done anything quite like this before, I can already tell that I’m going to have an amazing weekend and I’m enjoying the adventure of learning so many new things. I bring to the table a lot of hot fantasies, an open mind, and can be either take-charge and in control OR gentle and caring when I want to be.
    Althought this is my first time working as a prostitute or ever visiting a brothel, this isn’t my first time being exposed to sexuality and sensuality having studied with Ph.D sexologists (yes that is a real Ph.D program that exists- no joke!) and tantric practitioners (I swear I’m not a hippy :p) as well as learning all about safe, sane, and consensual BDSM from books and classes back home. You can see the rest of my stats on my profile and hopefully my pictures will be up soon too.
    I’m looking forward to it all and hope to meet some of you while I’m here. Feel free to email me or ask me questions here on the forum- or just introduce yourself here as well to let me know who you are. I’d also love to hear your favorite thing about Sheri’s in case I haven’t already figured it out for myself.

Leto
    Participant

Hi Blake! Welcome to SR! I hope I can get to meet you next week when I am over there….! xo Leto

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar