(800) 506-3565
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    audrey
    Participant

I’m a lingerie gal. A little shy about running around in a thong, tho can’t say it’s never happened lol. Just wondering out loud if less clothing is more erotic or if you all prefer to see a lady in a dress and leave more to the imagination? Helps me out on my next shopping trip for the ranch.

Steve
    Participant

Audrey,

Maybe my view is not the norm, but I prefer dresses with a little showing to lingerie with just about everything showing at least for the first impression. It is much more fun to wonder and imagine what lies beneath that way. 😉 I’ve always thought that I would prefer a line-up of ladies in dresses to a line-up of ladies in lingerie. But that just doesn’t happen at brothels.

But again, I’m probably not the norm. I even find women who wear baseball caps sexy for some reason. 🙂

Skiluvr

audrey
    Participant

Baseball caps are sexy on women! My collection outnumbers my shoes

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Yeah well, Miss Audrey, baseball cap or lingerie…You are Sexy!

But I personally think it is much more fun to run around in a bit of clothing; if for no reason other than to get “unwrapped”.

schwalsr
    Participant

Audrey,

Lingerie is short-term, meant to be noticed then taken (ripped?) off. Dresses are long-term, meant to make the guy’s mind work a little longer. Just remember the following cheesy pick-up line that apparently Montana has heard — “Nice wrapping, when can I see my presents?”

audrey
    Participant

Good to know….who wouldn’t want to unwrap Montana?

Flint
    Participant

what she said!

Purduefan
    Participant

I more or less think it depends on the lady at hand. A nice cocktail dress can indicate a certain level of sophistication and class, while on the other hand a lady can be just as equally elegant only wearing a little more than her “bare essentials”!! 🙂 😉

I personally do not have the imagination (nor the x-ray vision 😉 ) required to take a firm stand on either side of the subject. What I can say, is that as long as the attire is flattering and she appears to be comfortable in it, I definitely don’t mind some skin!! 😉

• This reply was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by Purduefan.
    YB_Goode
    Participant

Audrey,

I love lingerie, and in a boudoir setting my preferences definitely tend more toward skimpy. But I’d have to say that in the bar, I’d rather see a little (and I mean just a smidgen 🙂 ) restraint. By all means, show off your body with a short clingy dress, and well executed cleavage, guys want to see what they might be getting, but keep it to something that you wouldn’t get arrested for in public.

I’m a fan of cocktail dresses, but I wouldn’t be put off by a great pair of jeans/nice top, or even more business-like blouse/skirt…OR have you ever seen how amazing a woman with a great ass looks in business pants?! (I apologize for not knowing the correct fashion term!) WOW!

I probably don’t represent the majority of dudes (I usually have a slightly different take on things), but when I see a girl in next to nothing, my first thought is that she’s trying too hard. I end up gravitating towards women that are sexy in an innate, natural, almost effortless way. Women like Destini, Montana, and the pinnacle of sexy IMO, CHAR!!!

BTW – Audrey, I was just in there (March 28th), and although Char had me well occupied, and we didn’t get a chance to meet, I did notice the little red/black corset with black panties that you were running around in…You looked beautiful. Sexy, yet still classy. I approve! 😉

-YB

Flint
    Participant

I am just not a fan of teasing, unless it is part of role playing.

RI Paul
    Participant

Ditto on what YB Goode wrote.

RI paul

Winterfun
    Participant

For me, it depends on the setting. A lonely thong may be sexy at times… but not at the grocery store 🙂

As much as I hope this doesn’t sound like a cop out – it entirely depends on where you are and what connection you have to the people around you. That said, as a personal preference I tend to have more fantasies about women dressed in “more” then “less”. It gives me a chance to peel more away once we are alone!

Allissa
    Participant

You always wear great lingerie, I’m always jealous 🙂

Flint
    Participant

Who do you mean, Allissa?

Charina Lee
    Participant

I love to have people wonder what’s on underneath. Unwrapping can be so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CandyAndy
    Participant

Ditto on the baseball caps! Its so very sexy for some reason. Lingerie is nice, but isn’t the ultimate turn-on. I tend to enjoy variety, so seeing a woman in lingerie with stockings will turn me on as will tight jeans and cowgirl boots. Maid outfits or police woman outfits are major turn-ons, elegant dresses, heels, no heels. I would think it much more interesting to see the ladies all dressed differently. Too many women in lingerie too often would make it boring to me.

Allissa
    Participant

@Flint, Audrey the post creator is always looking fabulous 🙂

Flint
    Participant

Oh I see. Thanks Allissa.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar