(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 3027 times
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TNT
    Participant

I am wondering about scheduling a party that involves kissing. I’m not talking about deep French kissing or even tongue-on-tongue. Just basic lip kisses. I’m sure most courtesans won’t, even if it’s a hot guy/clean/respectful.

Kissing is what I most miss about a LTR. A few minute make-out session followed by intercourse at Sheri’s Ranch would make heaven on earth!

Any guys here care to “kiss and tell” – have you ever been allowed to kiss a courtesan? (no naming names is fine).

Anonymous
    Inactive

TNT,

There are Courtesans that do not kiss under any circumstances because of the possible transmission of herpes, hepatitis, tuberculosis, influenza and colds.

I have had several parties where my Courtesans agreed to light kissing with no tongue protrusion. However, kissing is something that is extremely personal, so Courtesans usually want to meet their client in person before committing.

FF

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar