(800) 506-3565
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    YB_Goode
    Participant

Char and I penned the latest chapter of our incandescently erotic romance this past Friday night. It also happened to be the 13th, a date associated with bad fortune, but as with most things having to do with Char, that notion was quickly turned on it’s head.

My intention was to kick off Char’s birthday celebration a little early and spend the evening demonstrating my utter appreciation for a most spectacular woman. But once again, it was I who ended up being the lucky one!

After a few drinks at the bar, flirting with the magnificent (and sadly unattainable) bartendress Marci, joking and scribbling goofy notes to each other, Char and I went back to her room where for the rest of the night we shared one of our patented crazy/sensual/filthy/sweet/rough/intimate/passionate sessions that are out of this world. The details are priceless to me, and yet would add little value to the reader, so I’ll just leave that to your imagination.

Char embodies everything that is beautiful about womanhood and femininity. That’s the simplest way I know of to describe her. It says it all, and yet somehow doesn’t quite do her justice.

All my best, and Happy Birthday, TIBA!!!
    -YB

countryboy
    Participant

Totally know where your coming from YB. Congrats!

CB

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar