(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    runner69
    Participant

I will be visiting Sheri’s in a couple of weeks. It will be my first time at a brothel. After reading online reviews and the comments here it seems like Sheri’s is the perfect place for a first visit. I have a question about my visit. If I book a length of time with one of the ladies can I go as many rounds as I can in that time? In other words, if I book an hour, have an orgasm after 20 minutes and then I am ready to go again after 30 minutes is another sex act allowed? I understand it is probably something we need to cover in the negotiation but I am just wondering if the concept is acceptable and/or common.

Anonymous
    Inactive

runner69,

The common terminology is MSOG (Multiple Shots On Goal = multiple releases: A Courtesan allows you to have more than one orgasm during the session). MSOG is something to discuss with your chosen Courtesan, but it’s generally acceptable for Courtesans to allow multiple orgasms if agreed upon during negotiations. The exception may be for short time limit or low budget parties where only one orgasm is feasible.

Allissa
    Participant

Yes it is common and just be sure to explain that in negotiation. I think there was just a blog on staying fit for sex marathons so take the golden opportunity 🙂

Flint
    Participant

Allissa I thought that that blog was about the ladies?

Allissa
    Participant

Yes Flint there is

Flint
    Participant

good I was not mistaken

Angel Parr
    Participant

Yes just tell her during negotiations that you want MSOG and most all of us will be willing to accommodate. It is very important that you tell her this during negations though, because if you don’t then most of us will only allow for one climax regardless of how much time you have left.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar