(800) 506-3565
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rewith85man
    Participant

On the afternoon of Sep. 9, 2015, I initially arrived at Sheri’s Ranch. I was nervous but surprised that I was actually there. I felt like I was at a famous place that celebrities visit.

I entered through the bar door, rented a hotel room for one night, and looked around the place. It was amazing. I asked for Erin to give me a free tour. When I first saw her, I knew in my heart that I wanted to spend time with her. In some way, she helped me get over my feelings for a woman at my last job. I recommend anyone who was rejected or heartbroken to visit a Nevada brothel named Sheri’s Ranch. Although I did not get a chance to spend time with Erin, I instead spent time with an Aussie (Emma). I enjoyed touching her shoulders, arms, hands, legs, and so on. Plus, her room was very nice and comforting. The same thing went for Erin’s room too. The massage lasted thirty minutes (I think). I went back to my hotel room, slept, and left the next morning. I said to myself that I am returning to Sheri’s Ranch but with more money hopefully soon. Anyways, here are my ups and downs of Sheri’s Ranch:

Ups:

– location of the brothel (countryside)
    – lineup room
    – women’s rooms (especially Erin and Emma’s)
    – seeing, talking, and being around beautiful women in the flesh
    – seeing the fact that these women (especially Olivia) are more beautiful in person than they are in their pictures/videos
    – brothel adjacent to the Chicken Ranch
    – plenty of space to walk
    – renting a car at LAS Airport (thank God I drove there and thanks to everyone who gives me a warning about taking the limousine)

Downs:

– dark bar room (could not really see where I was and who was in there)
    – small bar room (thought it was larger before I arrived at the brothel)
    – my hotel room (sensing boredom, loneliness, and depression in there/opposite of the women’s rooms)
    – no wireless Internet connection (guessing I had to rent a bungalow room for that service)

I hope to meet Julia Rose and Allissa next time. They are really good-looking women. Plus, I hope to have a girlfriend experience with Erin. When I entered her room, I wanted to stay there and spend the night with her as far as I was concerned. But, when I have extra money, I probably would.

Flint
    Participant

Thanks for your review, which was unusual.

Allissa
    Participant

[quote quote=17295]
    – no wireless Internet connection (guessing I had to rent a bungalow room for that service)

I hope to meet Julia Rose and Allissa next time. They are really good-looking women. Plus, I hope to have a girlfriend experience with Erin. When I entered her room, I wanted to stay there and spend the night with her as far as I was concerned. But, when I have extra money, I probably would.

[/quote]
    I hope to meet next time as well!!
    About the wifi, Sheri’s Ranch does not offer wifi to guests. It does suck but you are in a desert surrounded by beautiful women, who needs a phone! Bungalows are not apart of the hotel they are for when you book time with a lady and no it does not have wifi either. Glad you had a good time!

Jenn
    Participant

You could have avoided the boredom of a hotel room by spending the night in one of our themed bungalows! Wear the crown (and place the tiara on the queen of your choice) in our King Arthur’s Suite, experience free love in the 60s suite, or get spoiled by your hand-picked harem in the Arabian Nights bungalow! (There’s also a Safari Bungalow and our most popular: the Roman Bungalow.) Each luxurious bungalow is decorated to set a specific sexual mood. Each has a Jacuzzi. And every bungalow party comes with a gourmet meal, champagne and open bar….definitely the way to party when you’re here!

Flint
    Participant

Nice to see you on this board, Jenn.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar