(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by Flint. This post has been viewed 1044 times
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    paul1964
    Participant

Although I’ve now partied with wonderful Miss Chasen for the EIGHTH TIME, I just had a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience with her last Thursday! As beautiful and seductive as she is, her creativity and intelligence are off the charts! So, every time we meet, each encounter takes a new, imaginative, direction. We spent the entire afternoon, and part of the evening in the Safari Bungalow. As soon as the bungalow door closed Miss Chasen eased me into her realm with an easy smile and welcoming eyes that made me feel like nothing else mattered except being with her in that moment.
    During our time together, we had so much fun seamlessly transitioning from one scenario to the next. Her sensual touch put me in a soul-enriching ecstasy that I’ll never forget! Moreover, I really enjoyed giving up control to her and letting her lead my imagination, and body, to wondrous places where day-to-day stresses and struggles didn’t exist.
    Afterwards, we had a great discussion about things and she gave me some great ideas! I’m honored to spend time with this wonderful lady again and again… I’m looking forward to seeing her in the Fall!

Flint
    Participant

Thanks for your time with Chasen. I considered partying with her.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar