(800) 506-3565
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is there a house minimum for an overnight stay if the client wants to party with one of the ladies overnight and into the morning in the bungalow? Or is this something that is a fixed price or negotiable?

Flint
    Participant

I would think it is negotiable as the length of the party.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hellhound,

There’s a house minimum for a standard two-hour bungalow party, and Madam Dena will inform you verbally of that amount in person at Sheri’s Ranch upon request. Your chosen independent contractor Courtesan will negotiate an overnight bungalow party, and each Courtesan’s price may vary slightly. That’s why it’s essential to make a connection or develop romantic chemistry with your chosen Lady before negotiating.

Sheri’s Ranch offers Sex Vacation Packages, and the upgraded package would normally be sufficient for a two-hour bungalow party. http://www.sherisranch.com/adult-sex-vacation/

More Sex Vacation Package information in the following thread. http://newblog.sherisranch.com/forums/topic/researched-prices/page/2/#post-15614

Allissa
    Participant

It is best to talk with the lady and negotiate in person to follow the rules. Firefighter is correct on bungalow minimums. Good luck!

Angel Parr
    Participant

There’s no standard pricing for an overnight, it all depends on your girl, your activities, and the length of the party. As firefighter has stated our sex vacation package is typically around a 2 hour party, so you can do the math to get a round about idea of expenses from there. It certainly won’t be exact, but it’s the best way you can figure a ball park range prior to arrival.
    Due to the length of overnights, they do tend to be expensive, but in my opinion experience is far more important than expense, and all of our ladies are well worth it, so spoil yourself and I’m sure you won’t be disappointed!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar