(800) 506-3565
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Ilike2party
    Participant

I am in process of making plans with one or two ladies.. However if I arrive to the resort and find someone I want to spend my time (and $$) with is it okay to just drop the lady I have made plans with in favor of the lady I just met?

Pierced
    Participant

I can’t say for sure, but common sense would dictate an answer. Be professional, if you have to cancel an appointment I imagine any business would like at least 24 hours advance notice. Figure these women you made appointments with blocked that time out of their busy schedules and then took more time in advance of your meeting to get ready – shower, hair, make-up, outfit, etc. Would be a dick move to just blow them off. Why do I even need to explain this?

• This reply was modified 10 years, 10 months ago by Pierced.
    mrpaul
    Participant

Got to agree. I have appointment with someone this week.. I have been trying to reach her to confirm she is ready but she has not returned my messages. I have an alternate but she also knows I will give first lady a chance.. After all I invested several weeks building this relationship and why throw it away?

Kimmy D
    Participant

I agree with Pierced, that would be a dick move. If you are unsure about the chemistry in person, don’t make an appointment and wait to see how you feel when you arrive. In this setting even a 24 hour notice of cancellation is still not smiled upon. Keep in mind that im sure said lady has already invested a great amount of time in correspondence with you. To say that you may change your mind if your dick gets hard in the bar at another girl would be quite distasteful.

Flint
    Participant

mrpaul have you receievd any emails from any lady this week?

mrpaul
    Participant

Pierced and Kimmy I dont want you angry with me. I have a date set up with someone for this Wens but have not heard from her in over a week. I sent her a message asking if she wanted to date on Tues night after I arrive and never heard back… So I made plans with another lady for Tues night but have left Wens alone because I already have plans.. If however I get to the ranch and lady #1 does not wish to see me or we cant come to an agreement on cost then I may resort to back up plan…

I dont know why she is not responding other than she is busy or her computer may be down but I am assured that she is at the ranch… Ah well I will know whats going on Tues…

Party- dont cancel plans once they are made, it is wrong.. meet the lady and see how it goes, if you feel no connection then politely explain to the lady the reason you want to bow out. But be honest… if you act like an ass all the ladies will know and you will get a cold shoulder from everyone… also if you do decide to bow out a tip for making the lady wait on you is not out of order.

mrpaul
    Participant

Flint yes I have… in fact received two from one lady today..

but nothing on Twitter which is very odd!

Ilike2party
    Participant

So. The customer does not have a choice at Sheri’s resort? if I make a reservation and then find a lady I like better I am forced to play with a lady I no longer want. or be black balled.
    Guess I am better off just showing up and picking from a raw lineup. Just like a cheap Brothel up north!

Amber Lynn
    Participant

@ilike2party if you feel that there is connection w/ the lady you have been corresponding with, no need to make the appointment! Like pieceed & kimmy both stated earlier, we block out our shedules and prepare ourselves to look fabulous, especially when we have appointments. It is very easy to be aroused by all the beautiful women in the bar. If you want the “kid in a candy store” experience then it would be best that you come to the bar take in the sexy scenery and get to know all the ladies, and find someone you connect with. This way you will not feel obligated to stick to your appointment and the lady will not have blocked out it.

Pierced
    Participant

Make it a 2-day trip, have an appointment one night and leave the other open to see what develops. Otherwise, in your case, I would recommend not making and appointment at all.

Kimmy D
    Participant

That is not at all the case Like2party!

If you are not sure that you would like to party with said girl, why don’t you just let her know you are coming in, and maybe you can arrange to have a drink together at the bar.

What if the shoe was on the other foot? What if you made plans to spend your time with this Lady and She completely blows you off for whatever reason. You would be upset at the least.

We are in no way saying that you can not have your choice of ladies. There are several ways of meeting our beauties here!

1- Read Profiles, exchange e-mails/twitter
    2- Come into the Bar and each lady gets a chance to speak with you.
    3 Arrive and request a Line-up

If you make an appointment and cancel last minute that is just bad taste because you are hindering the lady from any other possible appointments. If you cancel just because you decide to see someone else that is showing no respect for her time.

We want you to have the best experience possible here at Sheri’s, mutual respect and consideration is a must for everything to run smoothly.

Pierced
    Participant

That’s what I meant. Very complete and thorough explanation – well said, Kimmy. 🙂

RanchMama

Wow… Those are some really good responses. Very informative and a very good way to approach the first time experience here at Sheri’s.

Charina Lee
    Participant

The customer absolutely has a choice at Sheris! But I can’t remember a situation where someone actually made an appointment with a lady and then decided on someone else. If you’re unsure, it’s best to contact the ladies you feel attracted to and browse more! Take your time! Relax at the bar and meet the ladies. You won’t be disappointed!

Hugs,

Charina Lee

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar