(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    TNT
    Participant

A question in two parts:

Would it be imposing if I request that a courtesan take a quick 2 minute soap shower before our party? To remove the saliva, cologne and sweat left by previous customers before me. She doesn’t need to wash her hair or face makeup (Those take quite a bit of time to prep).

Part Two:
    I’d be willing to get into the shower WITH HER to wash myself too if the shower counts against the time limit for the party. Would this shower most likely cost extra on top of the rate for a straight sex party? Finally, do courtesans usually stock fresh bath towels in their bathrooms?

Flint
    Participant

AFAIK the lady do shower before a party, so I do not see the ened to request that being done. Adding a shower to your party is doable, depending on the lady.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

@TNT All of us fabulous gals hold ourselves to very high hygienic standards…thus it is typically customary for both us as well as those we play with to shower prior to and after play time. We have an amazing housekeeping staff who keep fresh linens stocked for us around the clock! As far as showering with the lady, you can always discuss that during your negotiations and go from there!

Amber Lynn
    Participant

P.S.
    @Flint your use of acronyms is pretty impressive!

Flint
    Participant

Thanks, Amber. perhaps you will be at the Ranch when i am there next.

Anonymous
    Inactive

TNT,

Sheri’s Ranch Courtesans are exceptionally hygiene conscious, and management insists upon it. All Sheri’s Ladies shower between parties. Likewise Sheri’s Courtesans insist that their clients shower before a party too. It’s Indie prostitutes in Las Vegas that may not shower between dates.

A client may negotiate that their Lady accompany them in the shower.

As an alternative to showering with your Courtesan, I recommend a bubble bath because it’s extremely erotic as well as hygienic! A Bungalow party has a minimum two-hour time frame and there are jetted tubs in all Bungalow Suites.

Flint
    Participant

Hmm firefighter did not consider a bubble bath….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar