(800) 506-3565
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tracy Reiss
    Participant

I wrote a very nice review of my husband and my first experience behind the curtains at Sheri’s with Montana. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and wanted to let everyone know our spectacular experience. When posting it was informed it would need to be reviewed before showing up, that we understand. What is our question is it has been 2 weeks ago on Friday and it still has not posted. I would think that posts would help to stimulate clients for the girls based on reviews. Thus it goes to follow if they are not getting new clients then the house is losing money as well. Maybe the the process should be looked at. Our decision was based partly on the reviews we read.

Thank you for reading this,
    T Reiss59

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tracy Reiss,

We’re sorry you’re experiencing an abnormal delay having your party review posted. I assume you submitted your party review to Montana’s Official Page reviews which normally takes a couple of days for webmaster posting. http://www.sherisranch.com/ladies-reviews.aspx?id=325&page=0
    It’s true that submitted reviews must first be approved for legitimacy before posting since a member sign-in is not required. I recommend that you contact Webmaster Aaron Xavier at axavier@resortcompanies.com, and inquire if there’s a specific problem. Please provide a copy of your review if available. In addition, you may post your review in this “Share an Experience” forum section too. I usually post my reviews in both places so they receive maximum visibility.

Allissa
    Participant

You are not alone Tracy. I agree the process should be looked at as I have heard of friends having troubles with their clients posting reviews as well. I also have regulars who have complained and have had no response as to why their review was not posted. I noticed some have no problems of reviews constantly being posted so if someone can resolve this issue it would be great to have everyone have ALL their reviews posted 🙂

Mark M
    Keymaster

Tracy I apologize for the delay, but this review has now been approved and is online.

Tracy Reiss
    Participant

Thank you for the prompt attention to this issue. I look forward to writing more reviews and sending out praise when I /we can. Have a wonderful day. Like I always say life is short ,live it like you mean it.

Tracy Reiss
    Participant

Thank you for the information and I will do such from now on

Tracy Reiss
    Participant

Thank you, I hope my input helps the process and all get the reviews in a timely manner

Allissa
    Participant

Can I get some love “MarkM?” I should have some that still need posting or if there is an email my customers can contact to ask themselves? Would appreciate it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar