(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Allissa
    Participant

One Friday night at Ranch I was awaiting for my next sexual victim when I got the idea of sharing a video of my room for my followers on Twitter. Our rooms at Sheris Ranch is where we stay, play, and lay so it must be comfortable for us. They fit our personality and specialties, and give us that feeling of home. The ladies are given a different room each trip yet the furniture and lay out are all the same so we fill it with decorations of our choice. Everything is kept in storage bins in a storage facility at the ranch till we return for our next trip. I speak for myself but I’m sure others agree, one of the only down falls of my job is packing and unpacking…A girl’s gotta have her stuff though!

Upon finishing my room I knew the fun couldn’t stop there so why not go do my best friend Cassie’s Room. That’s when #SherisCribs was officially created! Cassie was relaxing with her face mask on and didn’t mind me filming around her. Cassie also agreed to be my co host and help me film more ladies! I went on to do Red Diamonds, Blithe, Juna (with no Juna present, just me and Cassie snooping), Charina Lee, Akira, and Isabella.

My filming is extremely distant from professional standard and done with my front facing camera lol. My future episodes will be shot on a actual camcorder and you will grow with me and my filming and interviewing skills. Thank you for those that have supported me so far, please feel free to subscribe to my YouTube ChAnnel so you don’t miss an episode. I intend to post at least one video a week. I will be interviewing more ladies in their rooms and in our specialty rooms, also learning about their favorite bungalows to play in. I hope to get behind the scenes with Dena and maybe other staff! Stay tuned!

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCW6Cr1MQ_PLRB01-zIrI1Cg

• This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Allissa.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Allissa.
    Allissa
    Participant

More ladies

Flint
    Participant

I will have to watch your video, Allissa.

highlander
    Participant

The videos are great Allissa, keep up the good work. If I ever visit again maybe I’ll actually have the courage to approach and talk to you.

The Attorney
    Participant

Thanks for videos, Allissa! I’m sure it satisfies many people’s curiosities, if not whets their appetites to see the rooms in person.

Your post raises a question that I’ve always wondered about. Roughly what percentage of parties are in the rooms vs. the bungalows? I’ve never actually had a party in a room before, only in bungalows, even though I often find the rooms to be better decorated and cozier. I’ve actually asked for a room party before at a bungalow price, but I’m always told it’s better to be in the bungalow because there’s more to do there. I kind of figured that since your room is also your personal space while at the Sheri’s, it’s better to have parties in the bungalows so you can keep your space your own and not mess it up. Thoughts?

Flint
    Participant

Nice videos, Allissa. I found them optically dark when i viewed them on my phone.

Allissa
    Participant

[quote quote=18653]Thanks for videos, Allissa! I’m sure it satisfies many people’s curiosities, if not whets their appetites to see the rooms in person.

Your post raises a question that I’ve always wondered about. Roughly what percentage of parties are in the rooms vs. the bungalows? I’ve never actually had a party in a room before, only in bungalows, even though I often find the rooms to be better decorated and cozier. I’ve actually asked for a room party before at a bungalow price, but I’m always told it’s better to be in the bungalow because there’s more to do there. I kind of figured that since your room is also your personal space while at the Sheri’s, it’s better to have parties in the bungalows so you can keep your space your own and not mess it up. Thoughts?

[/quote]
    I think it is up to the ladies preference and what you have planned for the party. I think for the first few visits it’s nicer to be in the bungalow so you can play in the tub, sit by the fire, eat your meal at a table, and scream as loud as we want! If you have a longer time together it is nicer to have these different opportunities available. PlayLand is even better with the role playing rooms. Then after a few visits together I would want to switch it up and try my bedroom. If a client asked to stay in my room I wouldn’t mind. We also have the specialty rooms to add to the experience as long as you are comfortable walking down the hallway in a robe 🙂

Allissa
    Participant

[quote quote=18649]The videos are great Allissa, keep up the good work. If I ever visit again maybe I’ll actually have the courage to approach and talk to you.

[/quote]
    Please do say hi! I don’t bute unless you ask 😉

stripe_pa
    Participant

Hey, i recognize two of those rooms Allissa 😉

Thanks for the fantastic reminder of what I love so much about the SR and a chance to see some rooms I haven’t been in yet.

Here’s to hoping you take us on a few more great adventures to the ladies rooms. I know I look forward to seeing more.

Allissa
    Participant

[quote quote=18665]Hey, i recognize two of those rooms Allissa 😉

Thanks for the fantastic reminder of what I love so much about the SR and a chance to see some rooms I haven’t been in yet.

Here’s to hoping you take us on a few more great adventures to the ladies rooms. I know I look forward to seeing more.

[/quote]

Good to hear from you stripe! Thank you so much for your support! This project is a lot of fun and I can’t wait to share more with everyone!!!!

Flint
    Participant

Whose cribs are next, Allissa?

m.ybarra55
    Participant

LOVE “: Sheris Cribs ” and Subscribed to it on Youtube 2 days ago when I Discovered it. Allissa is Very Sexy, Pretty and Friendly in the Videos. Hope to Meet her soon my Return to Sheris for My first visit there since Summer 2010

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by m.ybarra55.
    m.ybarra55
    Participant

LOVE THE NEWEST SHERIS YOUTUBE VIDEO THAT CAME OUT TODAY WITH ALL THE LADIES BY THE SHERIS POOL. ALLISSA, CASSIE, BRITTNEY , AND ALL THE LADIES LOOKED VERY SEXY

m.ybarra55
    Participant

HAVENT BEEN OR DONE A PARTY AT SHERIS SINCE SUMMER 2010 BUT TODAYS SHERIS CRIBS VIDEO IS ENCORAGING ME TO START PLANNING A SUMMER TRIP THERE

stripe_pa
    Participant

The latest Sheri’s Cribs done poolside is so enticing! Awesome to see the ladies out there and a great reminder of why a late spring / summer trip can be so fantastic not to mention relaxing. Looking forward to seeing the Destini edition and would love to see Riley and Erin’s rooms in time… among others.

Flint
    Participant

Must try to catch up on those cribs.

m.ybarra55
    Participant

Allissa, LOVED the New Sheris Cribs Video on Youtube With Destini.

Flint
    Participant

Allissa do you take requests?

Dex
    Participant

Such a fabulous idea!

Allissa
    Participant

I’m glad you liked the pool scene! I’m having fun producing all this! 🙂 Riley and Erin have both agreed to do an episode so as soon as our schedules match up! Of course I love requests!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar