(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

Allissa you are Not allowed to leave the ranch unless you designate someone to continue the crib videos. Maybe one with all of the ladies in causual, non working outfits?

Allissa
    Participant

Quite the demands Flint. It depends on what ladies are comfortable with. I’m sure my legacy wont end anytime soon 😉

Allissa
    Participant

[quote quote=19796]Love the Halloween Cribs edition with CiCi’s room… love the little houses on the piano… love the still pictures at the end with the ladies in various Halloween costumes… looks like quite the party set up!

[/quote]

I’m glad you enjoyed this episode! This is so much fun to do!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cribs is Tempting although instead of Cribs can we just do BOOBS for mine and you get some good footage of that with out showing my room! LOl HAHAH NOOOO Actually yea that looks like fun!

Flint
    Participant

I suppose it is more a plea rather than a demand. if you keep making videos you will not retire from the Ranch.

Anonymous
    Inactive

AWWW, YAZZZ FLINT! I wish Sheris was a Chain in every country, all part’s of the world how much more peaceful the world would be. “Peace not War” BC Possibly then it would be as easy to stay involved in, mmm the Orgasmic Hot Fun, Sheris will always have to offer.
    “Never ending” Bc we are a House of Fun! I am always smiling here:) You TOO! We can just plan our “work vacation’s” to all the #sherisCribs in all part’s of the world, Like my dancing only visiting chain Strip clubs then wile I am performing/working, I am also getting to enjoy the air of a new local And kind of like the way I have a goal to get a Tee-shirt from every Hard Rock Cafe in the world, instead it would read……
    “I stayed at sheriscribs” Location…. MOON

Flint
    Participant

Brianna are you going to do a crib vide?

Anonymous
    Inactive

AWWW!! I am going to wait! My next biggest venture happens in 2017 and even though I want to give so much to the resort I have to wait on Sheriscribs.

Flint
    Participant

can you give us a hint as to the 2017 event?

Anonymous
    Inactive

AWWW…. I can not say! But not to far away!

Flint
    Participant

will you be at the Ranch at all in 2017?

stripe_pa
    Participant

Awesome Addition of Alex Empire to the Sheri’s Cribs universe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fiNPdRKz_I

Flint
    Participant

stripe is that a recent video?

Allissa
    Participant

Thank you for adding for me Stripe 🙂 Ill be loading Jane Jupiter and Lily Hawke’s Dual episode shortly! Stay tuned!

Allissa
    Participant

Go like and share my new episode of Sheris Cribs with the talented and sexy Jane Jupiter and Lilly Hawke! https://youtu.be/YboLFZh_Fs8

Attachments:
    Allissa
    Participant

enjoy!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Allissa.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Allissa.
    Attachments:
    Flint
    Participant

Thanks for Alex’s video, it helped me a lot. Looking forward to your latest one….

Flint
    Participant

thanks for the joint video, Allissa. Who is next on your list?

stripe_pa
    Participant

Hey Allissa! Loved the special two girl edition with Lily Hawke and Jane Jupiter! Have the sweet opportunity to briefly meet both of them on my last trip when they signed a copy of that really awesome calendar in their video. One of them had me thinking about talking to her more back in her area… but, I won’t say which at the moment.

On a different note, the adjoining rooms with shared bathroom brings back memories of a certain Batgirl and Sexy Robin party when I was taken into one room by one of the ladies and the other snuck around to make a surprise entrance from the other side of her room. That part wasn’t in the costumes. 🙂 <3

Some really awesome memories at Sheri’s!

Flint
    Participant

The adjoining rooms might make for an interesting two girl party moving it between rooms.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar