(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Allissa
    Participant

Here is another new episode! Featuring multiple ladies! Myself, Red Diamonds, Lily Hawke, Havana Honey, Aex Empire, and KT make an appearance in our Specialty Rooms episode! I had to get infront of the camera again;)

[attachment file=20525]

Attachments:
    stripe_pa
    Participant

Fantastic episode of Sheri’s Cribs with the Specialty Rooms edition! Nice add with the music and subtitles. Also brought back some excellent memories even though a few of the rooms of changed over the years.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by stripe_pa. Reason: Spelling
    Flint
    Participant

Good episode, Allissa. Maybe another thread on how you edit your footage. The forced orgasm chair is for ladies?

GoodHeart
    Participant

Thanks for doing these, Allissa. Here’s hoping your co-workers (and management!) understand all the time you have to put in to produce them.

Allissa
    Participant

Thank you Stripe! I know you have your experience in those rooms 😉

Allissa
    Participant

Just as your handle says GoodHeart you sure have one! At least you guys appreciate the effort 🙂 it would be a blessing to get appreciation and feedback from management and have more girls participate and help make it more great! Thank you for everyone who has supported me so far!

stripe_pa
    Participant

[quote quote=20546]Thank you Stripe! I know you have your experience in those rooms 😉

[/quote]

Allissa, So true! 😉 They were all fun but, something about the Jacuzzi I think I like the best.

Flint
    Participant

Every think of working for the Ranch in an adminstrative capacity, Alissa?

stripe_pa
    Participant

Hey Allissa,

Any chance of episodes with Desire, Dezaire, or Oliva’s rooms?

Flint
    Participant

Really dead here, so i thought to see if there weer any upcoming crib videos to look forward to.

Allissa
    Participant

[quote quote=20564]Hey Allissa,

[/quote] they are all no face so that gets tricky, but if they are willing I would love to!

Allissa
    Participant

Meet the funny, boobylicious gamer Melissa Mariposa on the newest episode of Sheri’s Cribs!

https://youtu.be/TcaRjh5T5msy

Attachments:
    Allissa
    Participant

Since I did make you guys wait for so long for a new episode here is a little treat, a Sheri’s Cribs Quickie! Emma, Ruby Rose, Kristina Marie, Kitty Cat and myself were having a great time last night in our Sports Bar. Take a peak and see what fun you could join!

Flint
    Participant

Thanks for both videos, Allissa.

stripe_pa
    Participant

[quote quote=20627]Meet the funny, boobylicious gamer Melissa Mariposa on the newest episode of Sheri’s Cribs!

https://youtu.be/TcaRjh5T5msy

[/quote]

I especially love Melissa’s Question Mark box!

stripe_pa
    Participant

[quote quote=20626]

Hey Allissa,

they are all no face so that gets tricky, but if they are willing I would love to!

[/quote]

Understood… I’ll love it if you are able and completely understand if it’s not in the cards.

Flint
    Participant

Watched both videos. the one with Mellissa was better. Seems like a lot of work to personalize your rooms for a two to three week stay.
    I suppose no lady, who does not want her face shown, would wear a mask for the video?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Flint.
    Allissa
    Participant

Here is Ruby Rose! What a sweetheart! And you’ll have to go see her in person to checkout her newly revived, beautiful Red Hair! Xo

Allissa
    Participant

A newer lady welcomed on Sheri’s Cribs! Maia! Check this hottie out 😉

Flint
    Participant

must see new crib videos soon!

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar