(800) 506-3565
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    James Houston
    Participant

Ladies,

Please excuse my naiveté. I am planning a visit to Sheri’s on Wednesday, December 28. I’m reviewing the profiles of the ladies that are working on this day noting the activities that they cater to. I’m a little confused with the terms DATY and Face sitting. It seems to me that both are relatively the same. Some ladies cater to face sitting but not DATY. So, my questions, what is the difference and should I be concerned if a lady caters to face sitting but not DATY? I’m trying to identify who may be compatibility with my desires. I love eating out a beautiful lady land hearing her soft whimpers and moans. It really turns me on hearing a lady enjoying herself as I explore her body.

Iris Sparks
    Participant

A couple of things. DATY may be referring to the lady being available for giving oral sex to other women… What it means, giving or receiving, can be different depending on the lady. If a lady has ‘face sitting’ available but not DATY, or vice versa, it could just mean she didn’t include *both* terms when writing down her available activities. When we set up our profiles at the ranch, we write down (on paper) what we’re available for and it gets transferred to the website by admin. She may simply not have included various terms for similar activities when writing her list down.

In the end, it’s best to simply write an email to a lady whose pictures/profile turn you on and ask her individually. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar