(800) 506-3565

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    1lovekristi
    Participant

I planned my return trip to Vegas months in advance, hoping to see at least one of them (when I planned my trip, all 3 courtesans were still there) and now, it seems all three of them left/retired/went somewhere else (as well as Cassie).

My, what a difference a few months make….

• This topic was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by 1lovekristi.
    Flint
    Participant

Cassie and Erin I knew about. Are you certain about Akira and Terra?

Ryan
    Participant

Akira and Terra looks like their profiles are still there but they aren’t schedules for Sheri’s for the rest of the year into early next year.

However things can change like that I guess. That is kind of why I decided to come out when I am because because of some that caught my eye weren’t going to be there when originally planning my trip.

Flint
    Participant

They now leave profiles in case the ladies choose to return in the future. I did want to party with Terra and Erin, but unlikely now.

therealjimmyC
    Participant

Akira returned earlier this year. And recently changed her name to Lyric. Same profile, same lovely lady. Twitter is a great way to keep up with some of your favorite providers, for what it’s worth. There was also some turnover late last year that saw courtesans move elsewhere (next door, in some cases).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar