(800) 506-3565
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    UKpete
    Participant

Can anyone give me a rough idea what the average rate is for tipping the limo driver.

Anonymous
    Inactive

UKpete,

The Limo ride is free and the Limousine company derives their income through receiving 30% of the client’s party proceeds. This may seem like a substantial amount of money for Limo service, but a few Limo clients may not party so the Limousine company loses money on those dry runs. However, Limo drivers are salaried personnel, so it’s a nice gesture to offer your driver a tip for exemplary service. If you arrive by Limo it may be appropriate to tip both the Limo driver and your Courtesan too, because your Courtesan’s normal 50% portion of the party fee is reduced by 15% when a Limo is involved. Normally tips don’t exceed $100 for a Limo driver or Courtesan.

FF

Flint
    Participant

I make sure to tip my long time driver.

Paloma Del Castillo
    Participant

Tips are never mandatory or expected but My Goodness do we ~*~Appreciate~*~ them!
    Early thank you to the classy folks that treat us so so good. Just so you know, the tips you leave the ladies are also sprinkled throughout the ranch so ALL the hard working staff can receive a little appreciation. Talk about a good deed that goes the distance!
    šŸ™‚

https://twitter.com/LovingPaloma
    Make your appointment with me here
    http://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=678
    I can only answer your emails when Iā€™m visiting the Ranch on the following dates:
    August 3rd-August 18th
    September 28th-Oct 6th
    November 2nd-November 9th

Allissa
    Participant

I think its at your best comfort and experience level, our drivers are super helpful so you should always feel comfortable so why not show appreciation šŸ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar