(800) 506-3565
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kent Musselwhite
    Participant

Hello. Total newb here, literally. I was reading online and came across a blog post talking about how sheris ranch is a great place for virgins to go. That’s why I’m here. I’m a 33 year old virgin. I spent my late teens and all of my twenties in and out of the hospital, recovering from illness. Now that I am actually healthy and am working a full time job I would like to expand my life. I’m naturally a shy person and being a 33 year old virgin is like having this huge thing hanging above your head. So, what I’m looking for is just some experience. I would be looking for the GFE experience, because I want to give as well as receive, you know, learn the ropes. I’d love to maybe stay at the hotel for a couple days, have a few sessions or whatever, just so I don’t feel so weird when I’m at home, and out on a date. So I’m on here just checking it out. Does this sound like the right place for me? Any advice is appreciated. I would probablly be looking at this summer for the trip, if this all sounds right. Anyway, looking foreword to hearing some opinions on this, thanks in advance. -Kent

Flint
    Participant

welcome.You have come to the right place,Kent. I would go to the search function, expand to see what she caters to and click on GFE and virgin, to start. then start a dialogue via email or Tweets with the ladies that appeal to you. mention you are a virgin and waht other activities you want at your party, inlcuding length and proposed budget. Good luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar