(800) 506-3565
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Northwoods
    Participant

Last night I had an opportunity to celebrate my birthday at Sheri’s Ranch. It was one of my most memorable trips yet. Over the past two years I have been seeing one particular lady. What made last night so special was that fact that we have gotten to know each other and what makes each others eyes roll back and muscles convulse for the most wonderful pleasure.

Montana remembers those things that bring her partner to an unbelievable climax and builds on them with every future encounter. Her energy never stops and you never have a chance to catch your breath and regroup. It just keeps building and building until you have to give in to the orgasmic loss of control.

Montan, thank you for the past two years and especially last night. See you in a few months.

Flint
    Participant

Montana does have some unusual talents. unfortunately I have not had birthday sex at Sheris.

Northwoods
    Participant

Flint,

All the ladies I have met at Sheri’s have been so good to me and I love them all. Something about Montana clicked with me when I met her and she is so much fun to be with. I am trying to figure out when I can make my next trip.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar