(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 46 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 4 months ago by greg. This post has been viewed 10730 times
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    cronos
    Participant

Every lady is a unique indulgence. Every encounter is something that can never be duplicated. My list is nowhere near comprehensive. If there’s any lady I’ve met that anyone wants to ask about, please feel free. I’ll be happy to share my experiences.

Red Diamonds
    Participant

Flint, thanks for making me part of your list. I will chime in and say I have a 2-girl list of desire that hasn’t been done:

Amber Lynn
    Olivia
    Brittany
    GiGi
    Juna
    I might have missed a few, these are ones at the top of my list of have not!!!!

Flint
    Participant

Thanks for your list, Red. Keep ’em coming…

BadDog
    Participant

Lets start off with Allissa, Chloe, Sasha and Emma. If I’s still alive after them you got to include Char, Montana, Pheonix and Angel. Got to get going on this bucket list.

the 3rd degree
    Participant

Would “yes” be a adequate response? ’cause the only one I’ve gone to the back that’s on the current roster is Fabienne…& I certainly wouldn’t mind doing it again…

Flint
    Participant

Baddog I did not mean you had to have a party with those that you have not partied with simultaneously.

Jazzmark007
    Participant

In no order:
    Eva
    Olivia
    Montana
    Erin
    Alissa

Jazzmark007
    Participant

One more:
    Michelle Lai

Red Diamonds
    Participant

Jazzmark007, No Red Diamonds? Lol, I could have sworn we would like to play with each other… Sigh, I guess it was just me (shrugs).

Flint
    Participant

I suppose i could spin off anther thread which involves whom do you want a two girl party with, that you have not done so before?

Allissa
    Participant

I agree BadDog we all need to get this bucket list done! I dare someone to cross my name off, I’ll give you a fun challenge, I like challenges 🙂

BadDog
    Participant

Allissa, soon as I can build up my play fund I’ll be there to see you.

Allissa
    Participant

I like the sound of that 🙂 feel free to email me in the mean time

Angela Rumple
    Participant

I would like to party with amber lynn

bike_racer
    Participant

It has been a couple of years since I managed to get out to Sheri’s. After perusing the line-ups, I’d say….ehm…..almost all of them. But, should I win the lottery and have unlimited options, my short list would be:

Kitty Cat..because she’s from MN
    Juna and Gigi…because I’m going through an attraction to girls who are tiny
    Angelica….because she looks very much like a friend of mine I would soooo love to “do” but can’t/won’t because I really like her husband.
    Akira…because I currently find myself drawn to the dark Goth chick thing

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by bike_racer.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by bike_racer.
    Flint
    Participant

Interesting reasons for your selection. Probably a new thread but how many guy would want to party with a lady because they look like someone that they cannot “do”?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Char: This woman is all class. I have seen how she treats everyone (clients, coworkers, staff, vendors). This is the embodiment of why courtesans are to be respected, cherished and honored. Her beauty is unending and her personality sparkles. Maybe someday, I’ll be ready…

THANK YOU Chronos. I’m also wickedly fun in the bedroom….so you just tell me when.

xxoo
    Char

bike_racer
    Participant

You know, Flint, I guess perspective is everything. It’s a very common theme for me, to go to a brothel and look for someone who reminds me of someone I can’t be with. That gives me an opportunity to create reality out of fantasy and hook up with the girl of my dreams.

Anakin
    Participant

There’s a group of ladies that I’ve taken to calling “The Usual Suspects,” consisting of CiCi, Riley, Destini, Char, Alissa, and Cassie… a walk with any of them would certainly brighten my future. Having met walking sex fantasy Brooklyn certainly puts her on my to “do” list. And a repeat engagement with Shay is a likelihood!

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

I recently partied with Chloe. OMG, you need to add her to your list!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar