(800) 506-3565

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    hoochie coochie man
    Participant

Last Saturday I made a long-awaited trip to Sheri’s. Before the trip I looked at the schedule on Sheri’s web site, and boy did I pick a good week, lots of beautiful ladies. I narrowed the list down to about 11 or 12 ladies, but try as I might, I just could not pare it down any farther. I studied the photos, the profiles, and the reviews, but just could not settle on one to make an appointment with. Good problem to have, I suppose, so I decided to just go out there, hit the bar, and see what happens.

When I arrived, the hostess had me sit in the parlor for about 10 minutes until they could get me checked into my room. I peeked in the bar and could see Alex, Desire, and Blithe. All three on my list. Then a lady crossed the parlor quickly from the hallway to the office, light hair and a killer body, “wow who the heck was that?” I thought. Then Morrigan and Emma walked through, two more on my list. I was already in love about five times, this was going to be so difficult I thought, but so much fun.

Got into my room, rested a bit, took a shower, and headed for the bar. Ordered some dinner, turns out the ladies are not allowed to approach you while you are eating. Something about showing good manners! Looking around the room while eating, I saw all the above mentioned ladies, plus A.J., Michelle, and then Erin came in. Oh wow, that’s the stunner I saw earlier crossing through the parlor! I have a weakness for redheads, so I was instantly drawn to her.

In between my salad and dinner, I went over to Erin and said hello, also spoke briefly with Morrigan. Finished my dinner, and thought OK it’s showtime, let’s see who talks to me. At least 7 ladies off my initial list were there, this was going to be difficult.

Well the first lady to jump up and come talk to me was Erin. And while I did not expect to party with the first lady I talked to, I was not counting on Erin. Beautiful red hair, blue eyes, killer body, and such a fun personality. She turned her charm on me and about 20 minutes later asked if I wanted to go to her room and talk about a party. I could not say yes fast enough.

We negotiated a two-hour GFE party in the Roman Bungalow. She brought her Pandora radio, asked what my favorite music was, I said blues, so she set it to blues, and by the end of the party said she really enjoyed the music. I won’t go into the details of the party, but Erin is VERY VERY good at what she does. She made me feel like a king, we spent time in the hot tub, I gave her one of my killer back rubs, and she made love to me in every which way.

Five stars are not near enough for Erin. There are not enough stars in the sky for Erin! I can’t wait to get out there again, hopefully soon, and party with Erin again!

Flint
    Participant

Thaks for the review hoochie. Erin is on my list, but i missed her on my last visit.

Peter T.
    Participant

You said you negotiated for a two hour GFE. I know we can’t talk about prices online that’s just rude and not acceptable. But is that the norm for a GFE (2 hours)? I was hoping to go longer for a GFE, also is dinner and drinks included? –Thanks

Flint
    Participant

2 hours is a minimum bungalow time, but as always , it depends on your party details.

hoochie coochie man
    Participant

I suppose anything is negotiable, as Flint said two hours is the minimum in a bungalow, and yes they will bring you complimentary dinner and drinks, but in my opinion unless you have made a deal for a longer party, why waste part of those two hours eating? You can eat anytime, spend the two hours doing something more fun with the lady. And of course you can make a deal for a longer GFE party, the cost will be higher though.

Peter T.
    Participant

Thank You hoochie coochie man, both you guys were very helpful! I’m going to Sheri’s in Nov. and plan on a GFE with Erin! I’ve been with her twice before and want to stay longer this time:-)

Flint
    Participant

that was my thought, that eating “eats” into the time that could be used for partying. Maybe not some drinking…..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar