(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 380 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 3 months ago by Tatyana. This post has been viewed 39423 times
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 380 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

“We Americans are so tired of being thought of as dumb asses by the rest of the world that we went to the polls this past November and removed all doubt!” ~ Clint Eastwood

Anonymous
    Inactive

The statement about a wall of separation between church and state was made in a letter on January 1, 1802, by Thomas Jefferson to a church (the Danbury Baptist Association of Connecticut). The congregation heard a widespread rumor that the Congregationalists, another denomination, were to become the national religion. This was very alarming to people who knew about religious persecution in England by the state established church. Jefferson made it clear in his letter to the Danbury Congregation that the separation was to be that government would not establish a national religion or dictate to men how to worship God. Jefferson’s letter from which the phrase “separation of church and state” was written to affirm first amendment rights. Jefferson wrote: “‘I contemplate with solemn reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should “make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,” thus building a wall of separation between Church and State.”‘

“The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe with blood for centuries.” ~ PRESIDENT JAMES MADISON

Anonymous
    Inactive

Joke of the Day:
    Michael Douglas sparked a debate recently after being treated for HPV caused throat cancer supposedly from performing cunnilingus oral sex on his wife, actress Catherine Zeta-Jones.
    This dilemma imposes two obvious questions:
    1. Is this a conclusive medical diagnosis?
    2. Is Michael Douglas just the latest Democrat to blame everything on Bush?

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Love and work… work and love… that’s all there is!” ~ Sigmund Freud

Anonymous
    Inactive

“We can have no ’50-50′ allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all!” ~ President Theodore Roosevelt

“We should insist that if the immigrant who comes here does in good faith become an American and assimilates himself to us he shall be treated on an exact equality with every one else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed or birth-place or origin. But this is predicated upon the man’s becoming in very fact an American and nothing but an American. If he tries to keep segregated with men of his own origin and separated from the rest of America, then he isn’t doing his part as an American. There can be no divided allegiance here… We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, of American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding-house; and we have room for but one soul loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people!” ~ President Theodore Roosevelt

Anonymous
    Inactive

“The prerequisite for making love is to desire someone immensely and exhibit a carnal attraction; a relationship must romantically speaking establish a bond or connection and instill a lascivious spark or sexual chemistry that draws lovers together analogous in part to libido magnetism!” ~ Anonymous

Anonymous
    Inactive

Joke of the Day:
    “How is a woman’s ‘vulva’ like a grapefruit?
    Answer: The best of both squirt when you nibble on them!” ~ Anonymous

Anonymous
    Inactive

“It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure!” ~ Marquis de Sade

Kimmy D
    Participant

Firefighter, lol the best of both squirt! I just ate a good one this morning by the pool!

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Woman’s destiny is to be wanton, like the bitch, the she-wolf; she must belong to all who claim her!” ~ Marquis de Sade

Anonymous
    Inactive

“The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread!” ~ Mother Teresa

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Social order at the expense of liberty is hardly a bargain!” ~ Marquis de Sade

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Take away love and our earth is a tomb!” ~ Robert Browning

mrpaul
    Participant

show me an unarmed man, and I will show you a future victim of crime… unknown

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Love and work are the cornerstones of our humanness!” ~ Sigmund Freud

Jazzmark007
    Participant

I got kicked out of my Philosophy Final Exam. I was looking into the soul of the person sitting next to me.-Woody Allen

mrpaul
    Participant

I spent days studying for the drug test, how could I fail?

mrpaul
    Participant

a man meets a lady in a bar and asks her “if I gave you a million dollars would you have sex with me?” Sure she reply’s! next he asks if she would have sex with him for five dollars? What kind of a girl do you think I am? she screams! he reply’s, we already established that and now we are negotiating price.

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Women… thou art to me a delicious torment!” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined. Lawless, winged, and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind!” ~ William Shakespeare

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 380 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar