(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 380 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 3 months ago by Tatyana. This post has been viewed 39426 times
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 380 total)
  • Author
    Tatyana
    Participant

To me, there is no greater act of courage than being the one who kisses first. – Janeane Garofalo

Anonymous
    Inactive

“If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of!” ~ Bruce Lee

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand!” ~ Mother Teresa

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Cunnilingus oral sex is the best climactic stress reliever for a Lady while the taste of her forbidden fruit is very arousing and satisfying for her lustful lover too!” ~ author unknown

Anonymous
    Inactive

“The first time you marry for love, the second for money, and the third for companionship!” ~ Jackie Kennedy

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future!” ~ Adolf Hitler

Anonymous
    Inactive

“There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age!” ~ Sophia Loren

Anonymous
    Inactive

“I want you inside me, then sleeping beside me!” ~ Kristine

Anonymous
    Inactive

“It isn’t premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married!” ~ Matt Barry

Anonymous
    Inactive

“If music be the food of love, play on!” ~ William Shakespeare

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness!” ~ Euripides

Anonymous
    Inactive

“It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get!” ~ Confucius

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule!” ~ Buddha

Anonymous
    Inactive

“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy!” ~ Steve Martin

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses!” – Lao Tzu

Anonymous
    Inactive

“All major religious traditions carry basically the same message; that is love, compassion and forgiveness the important thing is they should be part of our daily lives!” ~ Dalai Lama

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Love isn’t an emotion or an instinct… it’s an art!” ~ Mae West

Anonymous
    Inactive

“The greatest pleasure of life is love!” ~ Euripides

Anonymous
    Inactive

“There is no lonelier man in death, except the suicide, than that man who has lived many years with a good wife and then outlived her. If two people love each other there can be no happy end to it!” ~ Ernest Hemingway

Anonymous
    Inactive

“He that is jealous is not in love!” ~ Saint Augustine

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 380 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar