(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 380 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 3 months ago by Tatyana. This post has been viewed 39428 times
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 380 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

“I often try to tell kids to think about all the people who love you, don’t cry over the one person who doesn’t!” ~ Bill Cosby

Anonymous
    Inactive

“No one is a friend to his friend who does not love in return!” ~ Plato

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Disneyland is a work of love. We didn’t go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money!” ~ Walt Disney

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle!” ~ General George S. Patton

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Who so loves believes the impossible!” ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Anonymous
    Inactive

“There is no more lively sensation than that of pain; its impressions are certain and dependable, they never deceive as may those of the pleasure women perpetually feign and almost never experience!” ~ Marquis de Sade

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Lust is to the other passions what the nervous fluid is to life; it supports them all, lends strength to them all ambition, cruelty, avarice, revenge, are all founded on lust!” ~ Marquis de Sade

Anonymous
    Inactive

“After making love I said to my girl, was it good for you too? And she said, I don’t think this was good for anybody!” ~ Garry Shandling

Anonymous
    Inactive

“It is not the creation of wealth that is wrong, but the love of money for its own sake!” ~ Margaret Thatcher

Anonymous
    Inactive

“We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person!” ~ W. Somerset Maugham

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich!” ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

Anonymous
    Inactive

“There is no remedy for love but to love more!” ~ Henry David Thoreau

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Those who intend on becoming great should love neither themselves nor their own things, but only what is just, whether it happens to be done by themselves or others!” ~ Plato

Anonymous
    Inactive

“For love is immortality!” ~ Emily Dickinson

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart!” ~ Marcus Aurelius (Roman Emperor 161 to 180 AD)

Anonymous
    Inactive

“To love rightly is to love what is orderly and beautiful in an educated and disciplined way!” ~ Plato

schwalsr
    Participant

Everyone should believe in something… I believe I’ll have another drink. — source unknown

Anonymous
    Inactive

“I think I love you, so let’s fuck!” ~ Unknown Romanticist

Anonymous
    Inactive

“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul!” ~ Judy Garland

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Fuck is not a bad word… hate and war are bad words, but Fuck isn’t!” ~ Judy Blume

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 380 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar