(800) 506-3565
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gil Bates
    Participant

As I see it, there are 3 main choices when it comes to making a choice for a lovely lady, and there are advantages/disadvantages to all:

(1) The line-up: You show up at the establishment and ask for a line-up and you get to see everyone on duty who is not currently in a party. They line up and state their names. You then have to choose one (or more) solely on the basis of looks and first impressions.
    pro – you get to see them live, not a glamour shot photo. You get to hear their voice so you know she doesn’t sound like Fran Drescher!
    con – you ONLY get that first impression and don’t really get to know the girl. You only see the ones available right that moment, so if she is in a party when you arrive, you never meet her.

(2) Come to the bar: You can meet several of the girls and talk about all kinds of things.
    pro – you can see if there is some chemistry there. You can also see if there is chemistry between several girls if you are heading into threesome or more territory.
    con – you will not see all girls side-by-side. You may not get a chance to meet them all. Again, you will only meet the ones available right then.

(3) Online profiles & reviews
    pro – you get to see pictures of her. You can get some insight (not a lot) by reading what she posted about herself. Most importantly, you can read the reviews. Presumably, all reviews, negative & positive are posted. By seeing what others wrote, you can perhaps get an idea if the previous customers were looking for the type of experience you want and how they perceived that it went. You can check their schedule and see if they are available when you plan to come. You can book ahead vs the above 2 choices where you just show up.
    con – like online dating, people present themselves one way and that might not be what you find when you meet face-to-face.

Of course, the above are not mutually exclusive. You could check out online profiles, narrow it down to several, find out when they are available, and then arrive and check out a line-up and/or go to the bar to meet them. Win-win! Your thoughts, anyone?

Flint
    Participant

Gil, I presume you have read these: https://blog.sherisranch.com/forums/topic/dexs-newbies-guide/

What Every LPIN (Legal Prostitution in Nevada) Newbie Client Should Know

It all comes down to personal preference. Never cared for linesups so I look at profiles and get to know ladies via email.

Gil Bates
    Participant

Flint,

Yes I did read that. Good information. I like that Sheri’s offers excellent online profiles, the bar/meeting area, as well as old-school line-ups as options. It is personal preference about how best to meet the ladies and different people have their own comfort level and/or things that they are looking for. E-mail is not high-priority among all courtesans, but I would not necessarily let that limit me. Personally, I do definitely like to get to know a person before jumping into the sack.

And, thanks to you for all of your posts! I have learned a lot from reading them.

Gil

Flint
    Participant

Gil, Tweets might be better these days for communication with the ladies, but I still use email. And you are welcome.

Ryan
    Participant

Gil,

I think it all depends on what you are looking for or if you are looking for something specific. I think there are pros and cons with all three choices. For me I would be nervous during the lineup actually and probably prefer the bar situation even though you only get 10 minutes with the lady unless you want to go further.

No if you are looking for a specific experience, going through profiles and contacting the ladies that way may be the way to go which is the way I went for my first visit to Sheri’s next month. You can build a connection, somewhat less informal and see what happens. If the ladies are at the ranch at the time, depending on what is going on, i think they are pretty good at answering. At least with me they did.

Its all preference however for me if it is a trip that is being planned out for a while, I would probably lean toward working through the profiles, contacting the girls and see if you can sent up something with them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar