(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 380 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 8 months ago by Tatyana. This post has been viewed 37456 times
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 380 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

“We are never so defenseless against suffering as when we love!” ~ Sigmund Freud

Anonymous
    Inactive

“There is no darkness but ignorance.” ~ William Shakespeare

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Pleasure Principle psychoanalytic theory of personality is the driving force of the id that seeks immediate gratification of all needs, wants, and urges. In other words, the pleasure principle strives to fulfill our most basic and primitive urges, including hunger, thirst, anger, and SEX. When these needs are not met, the result is a state of anxiety or tension! ~ Sigmund Freud

Listen to Doctor Freud and have for sex for a healthier mind and body!

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Pleasure Principle psychoanalytic theory of personality is the driving force of the id that seeks immediate gratification of all needs, wants, and urges. In other words, the pleasure principle strives to fulfill our most basic and primitive urges, including hunger, thirst, anger, and SEX. When these needs are not met, the result is a state of anxiety or tension! ~ Sigmund Freud

Listen to Doctor Freud and have more sex for a healthier mind and body!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cunnilingus and fellatio are two intensely intimate tongue-twisting climactic languages of love! The two hedonistic linguistics communication techniques really get their tongue lashing accents across erotically and the romantic dialects are universally understood. The process is similar to braille using one’s tongue, although moans and groans are spontaneous! ~ Anonymous

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Where there is love there is life!” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Dreams, fantasies, are often most profound when they seem the most crazy!” ~ Sigmund Freud

Anonymous
    Inactive

“The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart!” ~ Helen Keller

mrpaul
    Participant

“I LOVE YOU” Ted (from the movie TED)

Pierced
    Participant

“Fuck!”
    -Everyone

mrpaul
    Participant

Lord, please dont let me fuck up! astronaut Alan Sheppard (1st American in space)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Naughty Tatyana with soft skin so milky white
    I miss the Irish redhead lass who brings me sheer delight
    Tatyana’s sensuous pale blue eyes lovingly melt my heart
    And instill erotic adventure desires since we’ve been apart
    I lust to experiment Tatyana’s lascivious explosive sex
    Her biology and chemistry skills transfuse climactic effects!

mrpaul
    Participant

I love teachers, If you do something wrong they make you do it over. Rodney Dangerfield

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Sometimes more erotic gratification is achieved from the sexual act of granting one’s lover ultimate pleasure without any intimate contact or stimulation for him except relative to what he is bestowing upon her body!” ~ Anonymous

“Lovers must demonstrate respect, devotion and compassion toward their sweetheart as well as learn the art of making love!” ~ Anonymous

mrpaul
    Participant

We all march to the beat of a different drummer. Mine just happens to play for Metallica!

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Love sought is good, but given unsought is better!” ~ William Shakespeare

“Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none!” ~ William Shakespeare

mrpaul
    Participant

Yabba Dabba Dooooooooo Fred Flintstone.

mrpaul
    Participant

Early too bed
    Early to rise
    makes a man tired
    and missing all the fun that happens late night!

ME.

Pierced
    Participant

“I’d kill myself for you. I’d kill you for myself.”
    -Pantera
    R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Sadism is all right in its place, but it should be directed to proper ends!” ~ Sigmund Freud MD (The Father of Psychology)

“Trust but Verify!” ~ Ronald Reagan (40th President of the U.S., Screen Actors Guild President, 33rd California Governor & NRA Life Member, a.k.a. “The Gipper”)

“From my cold dead hands!” ~ Charleton Heston (President of the Screen Actors Guild & NRA President, a.k.a. Moses & Ben-Hur)

“Be careful of the toes you step on today; they may be connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!” ~ unknown

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 380 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar